Declined Banned on Jailbreak.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eight

Incognito
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 15, 2017
There's full reason to ban you for being part of the NSS, let alone an admin, as we disallow use of cheats on our servers and the NSS promotes cheats.

Furthermore I've found evidence of use of cheats on your end from other communities, so your excuse of "I don't use cheats myself anyway" doesn't apply.

I see no reason to unban you.

EDIT: (moved to Appeals section)

Eight

Incognito
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 15, 2017
So. The reason you ban me is becuz I am in that cind of group.
Yes.

NSS Doesnt premote cheats so I don't know what cind of information you got from that.
It's a whole group based around cheating with it's foundation in cheating.

Also correction you were banned for being part of this group - http://steamcommunity.com/groups/WhenYouWantToWin - which is a blatant cheating group, however your involvement with the NSS is also an issue.

R4

Forum Extremist
Jul 11, 2017
Not sure if you are trolling or not.
You have a VAC for another game from 5 days ago...
Despite your claim and the claims of many 'Innocent' NSS members it's abundantly clear NSS is a cheating group, every user who has ever used that excuse on our servers has without exception been hacking and have been caught doing so.
As such being a prolific cheater group the decision was made to ban the entire group as they only disobey the rules.

Reactions: Eight
If you have a GOOD reason to ban me explain it to me. Becuz now you guys have no reason at all to ban me. It doesnt matter if I am in the NSS. And it doesnt mean you guys need to ban me for that. And I was enjoying to play on your guys jailbreak I met alot of people there but if I join a group its like: "Nope fuck you because you're in the NSS and that means you're hacking." That makes no sense at all.

Eight

Incognito
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 15, 2017
If you have a GOOD reason to ban me explain it to me. Becuz now you guys have no reason at all to ban me. It doesnt matter if I am in the NSS. And it doesnt mean you guys need to ban me for that. And I was enjoying to play on your guys jailbreak I met alot of people there but if I join a group its like: "Nope fuck you because you're in the NSS and that means you're hacking." That makes no sense at all.
We've explained it, you are a cheater who has involvement in groups based around cheating, that is a completely valid reason.

R4

Forum Extremist
Jul 11, 2017
It makes perfect sense, NSS is a hacking group.
Plain and simple, you insisting otherwise doesn't change it.

Not only that but you are part of other hacking groups as well.

However I'm in the mood to be merciful and improve the TF2 community, leave NSS and all other hacking groups and I will unban you and out you onto probation.

Eight

Incognito
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 15, 2017
You have no proof that I was cheating plz show me if you have.
428994bf4149a0cfb79929d74fc7b6f2.png

Among other things, such as an auto-ban on Panda.tf for using a BHOP script. To clarify, I wasn't referring to cheating on our servers but cheating in general. We don't have proof as of yet that you have on our servers.

So if I leave NSS and other "hacking" groups I will be fine?
Yes.

R4

Forum Extremist
Jul 11, 2017
No they don't VAC scans for engine injects then matches a signature of the cheat to one in its database if the result is positive then you are banned, it doesn't false detect.
When you are in multiple groups promoting hacks, have bans for hacking elsewhere then you are almost certainly a cheater, which honestly on JB isn't a huge concern but you will be required to leave all cheating groups steam and discord simple as that.

R4

Forum Extremist
Jul 11, 2017
That program being a hack no doubt, if that wasn't the case then it would have to be special software that runs on top of the game not within it, to translate the controls and would therefore not be possible for VAC to detect.

This is all irrelevant, leave the groups and comment when you have done so or I will deny the appeal, no wasting more of our time.

R4

Forum Extremist
Jul 11, 2017
Yes, you care so little that you replied.
I wasn't aware NSS was a race now, thanks for keeping me informed.

Yes, we will ban people for joining it, we reduce our workload by banning cheaters before they offend when they are silly enough to gather in a group that we can ban at the press of a button.
You've actually given me one or two more groups to add to our ban parameters so I thank you for that.
As we can all see cheaters have a very high intellect.

Appeal Denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.