Declined Banned via "Duplicated Account"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zer0VoiDteKh

Jul 17, 2017
Even though I have only 1 account, I have no clue how this was possible, but here:

1.) Include your ban profile link:

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198271812408/

2.) Explain what happened / why you have been banned:

I've been away for a couple of weeks, maybe months, and I've decided to come visit the beauty of Wonderland again because I would never leave it. I just wanted to rest with other games, 'tis all.

3.) Tell us why we should unban you:

The reason why I should be unbanned is that because I was banned due to a Duplicated Account, which I have only 1 account not 2 or more. Wonderland is my home and I only left it for some time just to relax my head with other games, but I've returned. I will never leave it again.

Thank you for your co-op.

Laurenz

Developer
Honorary Member ★
Jul 13, 2017
Northern Europe

Zer0VoiDteKh

Jul 17, 2017
Yes, I afraid so I do.

The first link and last link is my only account. The thing is that they both lead to my one and only profile.

The second link is my brother's link, Daevas. He was a Warface player that makes his own hacks that he never shown to me or anyone he knows. He never told me that he hacked in TF2, which I'm 100% unsure if he did use hacks in TF2.

The third link, I do not know this person at all. Maybe I've been hacked by this person the the think is that I don't know whom ever this teddysperm guy is.

This is my word, this is all the proof I have to far. If you need more questions, you may ask me. But if you need more proof, I may not have any left over.

Thank you.

Zer0VoiDteKh

Jul 17, 2017
Wait! I may have said that wrong, the links confused me.

The First Link is my only Account.

The Second Link is my brother's link, Daevas. He was a Warface player that makes his own hacks that he never shown to me or anyone he knows. He never told me that he hacked in TF2, which I'm 100% unsure if he did use hacks in TF2.

The Third and Forth Link, I do not know these people at all. Maybe I've been hacked by them.

This is my word, this is all the proof I have to far. If you need more questions, you may ask me. But if you need more proof, I may not have any left over. This is the true results.

Thank you.

Zer0VoiDteKh

Jul 17, 2017
Well I don't know about the last two guys.

All I know is that Daevas is my brother who used his own-made hacks to play Warface. He never told me he plays TF2 with his own-made hacks.

That's all I've got. I'm out of proof and tried my best to give them all.

Status
Not open for further replies.