Declined Banned (VIP Abuse)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sasuke Uchiha

Aug 31, 2017
I was banned the first two times but i completely understood why I was banned. (I didn't read the rules)
This time I was banned for Vip Abuse again, but I did read the rules and I used !calladmin many times but no one showed up. I guard banned someone who spammed warden commands like voteslay and he had also free killed someone after that round. And before the reporter reported me, the one I guard banned was mic spamming.

benz

MISSING IN ACTION.
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 3, 2018
California
I confronted you in-game and PM'd you several times when was the last time you called for staff, but to no response. Before joining, I thoroughly checked the !calladmin reports and the last time you reported someone was 9 hours prior to calling the vote. Can you explain this?

Sasuke Uchiha

Aug 31, 2017
I confronted you in-game and PM'd you several times when was the last time you called for staff, but to no response. Before joining, I thoroughly checked the !calladmin reports and the last time you reported someone was 9 hours prior to calling the vote. Can you explain this?

View attachment 3075
View attachment 3076

I really thought I called in a admin for the mr soda report, I don't know if the admins showed up for any of my calls however, My guard ban for this reason does make sense because even if I knew I wasn't going to call an admin and knowing that I wouldn't, I still gave time and let mr soda off with many warnings. I think he was mic spamming at one point as well. But I might be wrong on this one, I'm not sure after hearing your response. Please let me know what you think after hearing my response.

=WL= Ra Ra RasPOOTIS

Lover of the Russian Queen
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Sep 7, 2017
Right here
I still gave time and let mr soda off with many warnings

Let me set one thing clear right here and now since I will handle your appeal, you are NOT staff. You do NOT give warnings to users for any reason. This, coupled with using your commands to punish users without calling for staff, is called minimodding and it is something we do NOT tolerate. Just because you donated and have recieved perks does NOT give you the right to use them without just reason as doing so will result in you losing your privileges without a refund (which you are dangerously close to).

Sasuke Uchiha

Aug 31, 2017
Let me set one thing clear right here and now since I will handle your appeal, you are NOT staff. You do NOT give warnings to users for any reason. This, coupled with using your commands to punish users without calling for staff, is called minimodding and it is something we do NOT tolerate. Just because you donated and have recieved perks does NOT give you the right to use them without just reason as doing so will result in you losing your privileges without a refund (which you are dangerously close to).

oh.. I really didn't mean any harm. I just want to go back on jailbreak servers :(.

Captain Maxxy

Perfect Member
★ Donor ★
May 10, 2018
I suggest always trying to not use your powers, this might be your last chance before said powers are stripped. Always think about your votepowers as an absolute last resort that you should always avoid if possible and only use it when its something game breaking. Maybe read through vip rules a few times to make sure you know the vip rules perfectly for what you can voteban for if its too bad after calling staff.

=WL= Ra Ra RasPOOTIS

Lover of the Russian Queen
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Sep 7, 2017
Right here
After looking at your ban history for VIP abuse and the sheer number of times you have used vote punishments without calling for a staff member, it has been decided that removal of your permissions is the appropriate course of action. Ultimately you should have learned from the previous two punishments as it was made painfully clear and it is obvious you did not learn. Appeal denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.