Accepted Banned w/ zero evidence

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cretin

Mar 25, 2018
https://bans.wonderland.tf/index.php?p=banlist&searchText=Cretin&Submit=Search

1.) Include your ban profile link: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198050163361/
2.) Explain what happened / why you have been banned: Was just sniping when a salty enemy calls me a cheater. Makes a racket and calls an admin who randomly bans me without ANY evidence nor any consultation.
3.) Tell us why we should unban you: I wasn't cheating whatsoever so the only reason they thought I was "aimbotting" was pure salt. I obviously didn't cheat, nor would I cheat on a Level 75 Steam account with 200+ games... Very unprofessionally dealt with- just because someone is bad and keeps standing still doesn't mean the person killing them is cheating.

Eight

Incognito
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 15, 2017
We wouldn't consult users who we suspect of cheating, we would spectate them and then, from that, determine if they are cheating or not.

Neither would we ban out of "pure salt," if you weren't cheating then it was just a misjudgment on the admin's part, I personally wouldn't go as far to say that it was very unprofessionally dealt with. Anyway, I placed the ban for @Tomoggy2.0 , since when he placed it himself, it hadn't gone through. We will look into this ban and then get back to you in due time.

Cretin

Mar 25, 2018
We wouldn't consult users who we suspect of cheating, we would spectate them and then, from that, determine if they are cheating or not.

Neither would we ban out of "pure salt," if you weren't cheating then it was just a misjudgment on the admin's part, I personally wouldn't go as far to say that it was very unprofessionally dealt with. Anyway, I placed the ban for @Tomoggy2.0 , since when he placed it himself, it hadn't gone through. We will look into this ban and then get back to you in due time.
Cheers for the reply. If you need any other insight into the case please let me know. Regards

Eight

Incognito
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 15, 2017
After investigation, we concluded that your guilt could not be proven. Therefore, you've been unbanned. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Appeal accepted.

Status
Not open for further replies.