Accepted Banned

Status
Not open for further replies.

Syn Engi

Feb 23, 2018
Poland
Hi.
So... I'm visiting the orange_x7 server often. Today tried to login, but there apeard statement that I got banned.
I checked sitte (https://bans.wonderland.tf/index.php?p=banlist&searchText=Syn+Engi&Submit=Search) and it said that I got banned for "Advertising other servers". I dont really think I did advertised one... Can someone send me log of these...?
I said few Times to friend that I'm going to trade servers/mvm/casual but never pasted IP, maybe I forgot.

Why I want to be unbanned? - If I did advertised...(Please send log) Then I'm sorry for that, I want to be unbanned beacose thats the server I'm daily playing on and I like it.

Please respond.

Syn Engi

Feb 23, 2018
Poland
I just noticed! I'm banned on a trade server too, maybe I was advertising there? I dont really know, I dont feel like I was advertising anything on those two....

I sent like few Times inventory link in chat and maybe bot took it like IP advetising? I need logs...
(And also I was banned when not on a server)

(btw I'm new on a forum and not English so sorry for my orthography)

Last edited:

Eight

Incognito
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 15, 2017
Server bans are for all Wonderland servers.

You were spamming the IP to an MGE server, maybe that will jog your memory. Will send screenshots of logs in PM if you want though.

Syn Engi

Feb 23, 2018
Poland
Yes! I remember now.I pasted few times IP of MGE server, beacose yours wasnt all-class and I was trying to teach my friend how to play pyro...

As I said earlier I'm sorry, it wasnt really on purpose and I didnt say smth like"Go to the xxx the best server!", so I dont really think it deserves perm...
But I think thats the job, what Admin should do... So again I'm really sorry, if you're gonna let me - next time I would take care of things like that.

Eight

Incognito
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 15, 2017
Yes! I remember now.I pasted few times IP of MGE server, beacose yours wasnt all-class and I was trying to teach my friend how to play pyro...

As I said earlier I'm sorry, it wasnt really on purpose and I didnt say smth like"Go to the xxx the best server!", so I dont really think it deserves perm...
But I think thats the job, what Admin should do... So again I'm really sorry, if you're gonna let me - next time I would take care of things like that.
I wouldn't say you only pasted it a few times, again you spammed the server IP. I don't see why you needed to spam the chat with the IP if you just needed to share it with a friend. The chat-logs detailing you doing this also don't seem to support your claim, as they mention nothing about teaching your friend to play pyro.

All of our servers are all-class? We don't restrict classes except on special gamemodes such as Zombie and VSH, and you don't seem to be discussing servers like that.

Can you tell me what about my ban? I'm waiting 3 days up to now... Atleast I want to know if its gonna be still perm...
Appeals take time, please be patient.

Syn Engi

Feb 23, 2018
Poland
My bad. I read the first respond wrong. I thought you said that I was spamming the IP on wonderland's MGE server...

So yes, It was on orange. There was a guy (dont remember nickname [Can't say it too, I think], but remember he was playing soldier meantime) that was pissing me off.Like always on orange he was surviving with low health and staying with random f2p medic... So I started spamming IP of MGE and swearing on him (again sorry - rage) and after a while of spamming he joined.

I still stay with my defensive about advertising - I dont think it really was...

Eight

Incognito
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 15, 2017
My bad. I read the first respond wrong. I thought you said that I was spamming the IP on wonderland's MGE server...

So yes, It was on orange. There was a guy (dont remember nickname [Can't say it too, I think], but remember he was playing soldier meantime) that was pissing me off.Like always on orange he was surviving with low health and staying with random f2p medic... So I started spamming IP of MGE and swearing on him (again sorry - rage) and after a while of spamming he joined.

I still stay with my defensive about advertising - I dont think it really was...
You were clearly advertising the server as you were blatantly spamming the IP in hopes to get the other user onto it which you did.

I see no reason to unban you as it stands now. If you have anything else you want to say, then say it now.

Syn Engi

Feb 23, 2018
Poland
It wasnt on purpose, I didnt even know rules, beacose there is no server command to show rules/site... Maybe there is but its probably not simple like /rules etc. (I tried many Times)
Also it was like 1-2 minutes of spamming while 4-8 players on server... Btw why would I advertise MGE server, that is mode when you join play 10-30 mins and quit, thats non sense.

Now I saw the sitte and rules, beacose of ban and now I know what are they so it wouldnt happen again and I really wanna go back to the orange... I can do smth for server if that would help me get unbanned... anything

Thats probably all I can say right now

Last edited:

Madi

★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 13, 2017
After due deliberation I've decided to shorten your ban so that it will expire in 1 week. However keep in mind that, if you were to get banned again, we will not be as lenient.

Appeal accepted, ban shortened.

Reactions: Mycin
Status
Not open for further replies.