Declined Banned

Status
Not open for further replies.

HOOOAAAA

Aug 11, 2021
https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/[U:1:1179992976] (My profile) I was on playing on trade_plaza_2 when I was doing my clothes. When I come back it says I have been banned (pbanned) for avoiding punishment? I was afk in spawn doing nothing. I was very confused. I didn't have the sign melee weapon that you could put your custom image, I don't even have a spray. I've never gotten a ban until now. What does avoiding punishment mean? May I please come back? I don't know how to get the avoiding punishment ban.

Smug Rebellion

Master Rebeller
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Apr 7, 2020
Inside the Cells of Jailbreak
So the first account (I listed) was banned for racism which was extended to 1 week because of the fact that the second account (I listed) went on our servers which is avoiding punishment. Then 6 days later you logged onto your account which ended up making that avoiding punishment a 1-week ban to a permanent ban.

HOOOAAAA

Aug 11, 2021
So the first account (I listed) was banned for racism which was extended to 1 week because of the fact that the second account (I listed) went on our servers which is avoiding punishment. Then 6 days later you logged onto your account which ended up making that avoiding punishment a 1-week ban to a permanent ban.
Sorry about that, by any chance could there be a timer to my ban and not permanent, I am going to read rules on the discord server (in which i have joined) Make it long, because I do deserve that.

Smug Rebellion

Master Rebeller
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Apr 7, 2020
Inside the Cells of Jailbreak
Considering that you have avoided punishment twice I do not think that allowing you out just now would be good as when looking at your logs from both accounts they were very toxic and had lots of hate speech to compensate for it.

We do not tolerate people avoiding punishments.

Appeal Declined

Status
Not open for further replies.