Declined Banni pour hack

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thermas

Nov 14, 2018
Bonjour
J'ai été banni pour "aimbot" sur l'un de vos serveur pour avoir apparemment tué trop de monde en demoman, comme le simple fait d'utiliser un aimbot en demoman est ridicule, je voudrais être débannie, après tout, pourquoi devrions nous être ban pour avoir du skill?
Mon compte steam est Thermas je vous laisse vérifier par vous même l’absence totale de hack sur mon compte, peu prudent avec un backpack de 300 clés et quelques ...
J'imagine que l'admin en question devait être assez énervé pour mettre une raison autre que hacking bien qu'il m'est traité de hacker durant 43 minutes, les principaux joueurs du serveur en question pourront témoigner de mon innocence.
Cordialement.

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    11.3 KB · Views: 5
Last edited:

SuperGuard

British Quality Gentleman
Honorary Member ★
Jul 16, 2017
United Kingdom
Please speak in English only.
Hello
I was banned for "aimbot" on one of your servers for apparently killing too many people in demoman, as the mere fact of using an aimbot in demoman is ridiculous, I would like to be debannie, after all, why should I we be ban to have skill?
My steam account is Thermas I let you check by yourself the total absence of hack on my account, not careful with a backpack of 300 keys and some ...
I imagine that the admin in question should be pretty upset to put a reason other than hacking although I have been called hacker for 43 minutes, the main players of the server in
Other than that, you were banned for advertising other servers.

Thermas

Nov 14, 2018
Hello
I was banned for "aimbot" on one of your servers for apparently killing too many people in demoman, as the simple fact of using an aimbot in demoman is ridiculous, I would like to be unbanned, after all, why should we be banned for having skill?
My steam account is Thermas I let you check by yourself that I have no hack on my account, not careful with a 300 keys backpack...
The admin accused me of hacking for about 43 minutes before banning me for "advertising for other server" instead of hacking....
Ask anyone in the server, there is many witnesses who could tell you I ain't hacking and that the admin totaly abused his powers.
Sincerely yours

Eight

Incognito
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 15, 2017
I was sorting through users sharing IP links to servers of communities outside of Wonderland.tf and found you advertising, therefore you were banned. Your ban had nothing to do with any suspicion of cheats, you were telling this user to join an MGE server along with being rather disrespectful/provocative towards them.

Eight

Incognito
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 15, 2017
Despite an abundance of toxic behavior from you along with having advertised other servers, I am willing to unban you supposing you understand that your behavior was wrongful, and that you promise to correct it when unbanned, understanding that if it isn't, you will be re-banned.

Being unresponsive will result in denial of your appeal.

Status
Not open for further replies.