Declined Basically i got banned for submitting a false report

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 18, 2020
Well one of your mods socks| wln.tf was spawn camping my team on 2 fort i got sick of it and reported him for it and he banned me are we seriously gonna tolerate spawncamping aka spawn trapping? it makes me not want to use wonderland servers because this stuff goes under the radar all the time. Id like to get unbanned please this is ridiculous.

MissMaye

The Overseer
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 16, 2017
First of all. Could I ask you to provide your steam account, or at least a link to it?

Second, i'd like to refer you to this public thread about what is considered spawncamping, and where it defines 2fort.

2Fort is a stock map.

MissMaye

The Overseer
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 16, 2017
On stock maps, the spawn rooms are large enough and protected to the point where a medic can build an uber safely inside it, and amongst other things, means that there's a simple way to clear out spawn camping. Maps that are custom made and are mentioned in that thread are not made with that in mind, and some maps have specific areas dedicated to achieving spawn camping.

tl;dr: 2fort has a very protected spawn area and a co ordinated push with 4 people can clear out a sentry nest.
Post automatically merged:

Submitting a report about a rule being broken, on a map/server that does not enforce this rule, is considered a false call, and a misuse of the /call system. We take such things seriously. As for now, as I see there is no further you can draw this out, I shall close this appeal.
You will wait out your punishment length until it expires. As you have had previous experience with misusing the call system, you should take this time to re-read over our guides and rulings so that you might avoid doing this again in future.

Appeal Declined.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.