Accepted Being Banned for a raid I was never in permanently

Status
Not open for further replies.

Knitler

Jul 22, 2019
I've been banned permanently from wonderland servers. Steam Community Group Ban (PanForLife): Group solely for raiding, targeted our servers before. Refreshing group ban. Supposedly I was in a raid with other Pan Gang members and most of us got banned. I didn't partake in this raid.

Stao

Bully
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Nov 20, 2018
Minnesota
Another thing; you say you didn't take part in "this raid." Are you saying that you've taken part in another? You have friends in the group and they've made their intentions well know. You never once mentioned this was a mistake or something. Are you saying that you knew, but now want to be unbanned?

Knitler

Jul 22, 2019
The first time I joined the Pan Gang is when the Pan Gang was going to do a raid on a surf server on Wonder land. When I got in their Discord Server. Jimjam The Flimflam said a raid was starting in 30 minutes. I didn't want to partake in the raid so I ignored the first raid I ever experienced with the Pan Gang, When it started many of the Pan Gang was there. Jimjam the flimflam told the Pan Gang to get in positions. He told me my position but I ignored him and did what any other normal person would do on that server.

Stao

Bully
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Nov 20, 2018
Minnesota
The first time I joined the Pan Gang is when the Pan Gang was going to do a raid on a surf server on Wonder land. When I got in their Discord Server. Jimjam The Flimflam said a raid was starting in 30 minutes. I didn't want to partake in the raid so I ignored the first raid I ever experienced with the Pan Gang, When it started many of the Pan Gang was there. Jimjam the flimflam told the Pan Gang to get in positions. He told me my position but I ignored him and did what any other normal person would do on that server.
Why didn't you leave then? You knew the group's purpose.

Knitler

Jul 22, 2019
When I first joined the discord, When I joined I looked through some of the stuff they had, and I saw, some raids and I thought they were just playing, and when I found out that they were real, I wanted to leave but Stayed in the group for no reason at all

Stao

Bully
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Nov 20, 2018
Minnesota
When I first joined the discord, When I joined I looked through some of the stuff they had, and I saw, some raids and I thought they were just playing, and when I found out that they were real, I wanted to leave but Stayed in the group for no reason at all
You had no I'll intention at all? I mean, your chatlogs aren't the most clean I've ever seen. Pretty toxic in some parts. Sounds like someone who would perhaps be apart of this. I find it hard to believe myself. I'll let you reply another time before I decide.

Reactions: Hypernova

Knitler

Jul 22, 2019
Yeah I've been toxic, for stupid reasons, When I first joined, about 10 minutes later JimJam The FlimFlam typed "@everyone RAID IN 1 HOUR" and I didn't exactly know what he meant at first then I knew when the raid was starting.

• Haha
Reactions: Hypernova

Stao

Bully
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Nov 20, 2018
Minnesota
While I find your appeal lackluster; your reasons unbelievable and, for lack of better words, stupid; and, overall, incredibly contrived; I am going to accept your appeal based on the fact that your chatlogs don't show any ill will towards WLN.

However, this a serious warning to not partake in anything remotely close to this. We take these threats very seriously and not lightly to say the least. To summarize, you're on our shit list and we will not tolerate any behavior resembling a targetted attack.

Appeal Accepted.

• Haha
Reactions: Olaves and Eight
Status
Not open for further replies.