Declined Bens

Status
Not open for further replies.

Laefeon

Dec 1, 2019
Hay can I be unben Sorry for what I did I know what I did sorry I promise I will no longer mass with players I will not say the N word again sorry for everything can you guys give me one more chs I promise I will not say anything bad on the server again can you guys for gave me I promise n win I make a promise I can't brak a promise in I k I said the n word on the sarver sorry can you give me one more chs promise I will. Not cess no more problems on the server in I do not brake a promise
Post automatically merged:

Sorry for everything I I am very apologetic

Laefeon

Dec 1, 2019
could you explain your association to this account

Being unresponsive will result in a denial of your appeal
Thats not my account thats one of my friends account sorry if I broke

To be honest I just want my main account on ban in just this one down text me with I don't care about that one cuz I have more items stuff on the main account

What should I do that accounts not mine that's one of my friends

Last edited:

Ray

Head Weenie
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 16, 2017
Canada
so you're telling me that an account that is very similar to yours, first connected after your ban, and is connected to your IP is just a friend (not to mention you don't even have them added).

It's very clear that this is your alt, again it connected right after your original ban not to mention that account got banned for racism which you have enough bans for.

I will be extending your ban to permanent for avoiding your ban.

Appeal Declined

Status
Not open for further replies.