Best class?

SuperGuard

British Quality Gentleman
Honorary Member ★
Jul 16, 2017
United Kingdom
Again, depends what you're doing.

Scout is great for playing the objective and dealing with singled out threats such as Snipers or other Scouts.
Soldier and Hybrid Demo are both extremely versatile and effective in nearly all fields.
Heavy and Medic are both best when working with a group, otherwise they're vulnerable on their own.
Pyro is sort of a "jack of all trades" due to balancing issues but thankfully they're not the best in any particular field when compared to others, only really airblasting and spy checking are best.
Spy is much like Scout when it comes down to dealing with singled out threats but can often be more useful for sneaking up on stronger enemies like Heavies.
Sniper is really just good for dealing with major threats at a distance.
Engineer is extremely well suited for defence.

Vick

Dec 1, 2017
Sweden
All classes have their own specific pluses and minuses so I can't really pick one of them. I'm not gonna go into detail, refer to what Superguard said if you want the details.

I personally believe that it doesn't depend on which class you're playing but which class you main. If you main the engineer then obviously, engineer would be the best class for you. There isn't really something to generalize from. We all have diffrent opinions and mains.

There is no definitive answer and it all comes down to personal preference.

Prxme

Post Post Post
Jan 4, 2018
The United Kingdom
Spy he can take out any class in the game but you have to know how to use his attributes and his skill to eliminate players. I could take out any class in the game but i can only do it on stairs or on a corner sight because trick stabs are easy at that position. Comp spies can eliminate players on the ground. If you have ever watched a platinum's spy POV they all know how to get in to spots where they are pretty much undetectable. And know how to manoeuvre around the map.