Best Game You Recently Got Into?

Captain Glenavon

Moderator ★
Mapper
May 27, 2020
France
My best recently played game? I remember playing my first gta game, which was vice city on the PS2, I never knew what to do and always spent my time as a 6 year old at the time blowing up cars and doing stunts, I started playing it again when I bought a new PS2 recently and found the story plot of the game amazing. I recommend it🔥

MightyMitch618

Clock With Legs
Honorary Member ★
Jul 3, 2023
While not so recent (probably a month or two, maybe three?) I did start to play a lot of Lethal Company with some friends, and it’s been a blast. I wasn’t too interested in the game when it was fresh out of the oven, and even after my friend got it for me, I didn’t really poke at it too much until we decided to do it with the four of us, and that’s when my opinion on the game changed a lot! It’s obviously not perfect, or even finished, but it does have a lot of charm and spooks to it. The gameplay can be pretty addictive, as just wanting to get in and out is a nice change of pace, and each moon with its weather condition can change how you tackle certain tasks, that can even just boil down to how your going to get into the place to begin with. It has a lot of good moments of you play with friends, and is probably one of my favorite games at the moment.

Reactions: Chef PP Fan

Chef PP Fan

May 18, 2024
Recently played Portal 1 and 2 for the first time. They're pretty chill!
GOT DAMN I GOTTA PLAY THE PORTAL GAMES
While not so recent (probably a month or two, maybe three?) I did start to play a lot of Lethal Company with some friends, and it’s been a blast. I wasn’t too interested in the game when it was fresh out of the oven, and even after my friend got it for me, I didn’t really poke at it too much until we decided to do it with the four of us, and that’s when my opinion on the game changed a lot! It’s obviously not perfect, or even finished, but it does have a lot of charm and spooks to it. The gameplay can be pretty addictive, as just wanting to get in and out is a nice change of pace, and each moon with its weather condition can change how you tackle certain tasks, that can even just boil down to how your going to get into the place to begin with. It has a lot of good moments of you play with friends, and is probably one of my favorite games at the moment.
Want to get me and my buddies back into lethal company. One day...
NGL Advance 2 is awesome but sky canyon is not a greatly designed level