best primary weapon overall?

-Stock Sniper Rifle for insta killing 5 classes and leaving the others on 25,50 and 150
-Tomislav Or Stock Minigun depending on situation
-Black box (no not because I have a australium)
-Soda Popper or Stock Scattergun, depends on playstyle
-Panic Attack Or Rescue Ranger
-Diamondback
-Stock Flame Thrower for airblast and W+M1
-Crusaders just to better fill medics role
-Booties because demoknight>>>demoman (cause im cool!)

Ai Ohto

Cutest Bitch In The Server!!
★ Donor ★
Dec 29, 2020
New York
The original.

It’s just like the stock rocket launcher except since you aren’t holding it, it gives you more room to see unless you have transparent view models or just don’t have them in general. I also feel like it shoots rockets a bit faster and is easier to aim with, I hit way more air shots than I do with any other rocket launcher.

MsPunchy

Dec 15, 2021
New York
Overall? Theoretically it's probably the Hitman's Heatmaker, being the best sniper rifle in the hands of a sniping god (Albeit, probably less reliable in the hands of someone without thousands of hours on sniper).

Disregarding sniper however, my vote would probably be the Stock Scattergun. It's reliable for any level of play, great against any class in 1v1 combat, and benefits Scout's strengths immensely. It helps Scout dominate against any other class in close-medium range combat in the hands of a decent player. The Soda Popper might be the better overall primary in the hands of a good player, but the reliability and power of stock allows it to remain useful regardless of your level of play.