Best weapon loadout combinations?

What do you think are the best weapon loadout combinations? Ill go first.

Scout:

Primary Weapon : Scattergun
Secondary Weapon: Mad Milk
Third Weapon: Boston Basher (or any melee that scout uses that makes the enemy bleed)

The reason for this is because while the enemy bleeds while having milk on them,you heal,and while that happens you can give some deadly blows with the scatter,also healing in the process.

SuperGuard

British Quality Gentleman
Honorary Member ★
Jul 16, 2017
United Kingdom
Your Scout loadout has potential, but there's a number of flaws including range limitation and the risk of hit-reg issues with the basher. I'd recommend this.

Scattergun
Pretty Boy's Pocket Pistol
Atomizer

The Scattergun is your main weapon for combat, obviously. The PBPP has decent range and its increased firing rate and the ability to heal gives it some of the potency of the Mad Milk without sacrificing a sidearm. The Atomizer is just excellent in nearly every way now as it doesn't damage you when you triple jump (it does however have lower damage but it's better to use your Scattergun than a melee weapon as Scout in close quarters.)

ToadBrawler

Dec 6, 2017
Canada
SCOUT:
Scattergun
Pretty Boy's Pocket Pistol
Wrap Assassin

I use the Wrap Assassin and the PBPP for long-range, and for close-range I use the Scattergun to pick people off, which is why I use the Wrap Assassin since I usually never melee attack as Scout in close-range situations.

PYRO:
Flamethrower
Flare Gun
Homewrecker

I'm a fan of airblasting projectiles and airblasting people off of edges (it's fun) so I use the stock Flamethrower. I also use the Flare Gun for long-ranged crits when I've already burnt people, and I like the Homewrecker because I like helping people.

MEDIC:
Crusader's Crossbow
Medi-Gun / Kritzkreig
Ubersaw

It works.