best weapon loadouts for jailbreak???

Eight

Incognito
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 15, 2017
If I remember correctly, the Flare Gun has an area of effect, and so would require much care if you are targeting specific rebels. May just be better to use a shotgun.

Personally, I've found success using the Huo-Long Heater and the Family Business (although other shotguns for Heavy would work). The Huo-Long Heater, while technically having less base damage than the Minigun, is quite powerful with it's fire damage. Especially against rebels attacking you via melee. The Family Business is there to attack more precisely, since the Heater has an area of effect which can easily cause freehits if you aren't careful.

Xene

Popular Member
Oct 31, 2019
I am betraying my kind for saying this but... if you use loch and load on a crowd you will get a bunch of kills. On rebellers theres a special occasion. If it's a mass rebel use a flamethrower and make sure no one hates you so you dont get punished for freekill. If a scout runs, not much you can do other than catch up to him before he's too far, if he's far away a scout or a sniper with good aim can get em. For soldier he cant do much other than escape when others are distracted or run into a cell behind him after orders were given. Pyro is useless, his jetpack is disabled and he has no way of good momentum to escape other than powerjack. Demoman is most likely going to demoknight, make sure the guards dont bait so he gets his charge to get a chain with the tide turner. Heavy, I'll give you the best tip, if he's robot make it no robot day, also keep moving so you dont get pootis pow'ed. For medic you need to make sure he doesnt get uber and has a partner. Kritz is useless because they'd need a demo to get a hit AND charge to make it effective but Uber or Uber-Fix can be denied by saying medics cant heal (keep in mind make sure guards dont bait a medic with the ubersaw that just gives the 25 more uber). Sniper if he gets ammo and makes it to highground is GG, keep close watch on him and make sure he doesnt run away. Finally spy, his big earner can make for a chain reaction if a blu baits him, his eternal reward in JB is a straight upgrade from stock. ALWAYS REMEMBER: A few seconds after the disguise he gets the rebel sign so watch out for that. If he's already disguised and you see a missing red, try walking towards your fellow blus, if they back up they're a spy ( because they can bump).

Shmausto

Sep 10, 2019
I like using phlog, scorch shot, and postal pummeler when I use pyro (which is like always) phlog is a get out of jail free card and the scorch shot lets u knock back which makes up for the lack of airblast also lets you attack from range, and postal pummeler just does a lot of damage when theyre on fire

Scattergun & Pocket Pistol
To elaborate on this, the Scattergun is mainly for offensive purposes. The Pocket Pistol is for when you want to go somewhat on the defensive, but still do some chipping damage (and, obviously, to get health back.) If you want a slower target, use the Sandman. If you want to use a ranged bleed, use the Wrap Assassin.