Better, Faster, Stronger?

Status
Not open for further replies.

PSR Sentrypro

Forum Activist
Jul 15, 2017
Reverting the sandman back to its old self "stun the opponent when struck with the scouts ball" honestly it was good when it was its old self but I guess people hated it so much that's why it's the way it is now

Captain Maxxy

Perfect Member
★ Donor ★
May 10, 2018
The hot hand, because its currently a very bad melee. it deals 56 damage spread out on two slaps and the only upside is that you get a speed boost for like.. a second. I think it needs a slight damage increase or just remove the double slap so one slap deals 56 damage, possibly a bit longer speed boost works too. :s

Captain Weeb

Oh Captain My Captain
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Dec 31, 2017
New York, United States of America
While I believe that there can be many changes to weapons in this game and some weapons are fairly balanced, My vote would go to the manmelter. Why the manmelter? Well for starters, it is by far the least used pyro secondary. While it's ownage percentage is roughly 72%, It has an equip rate of roughly 4%. The only lesser used secondary for pyro is the limited festive flare gun, which is just a limited time reskin. This low equip percentage is most likely due to the fact that people running this are only running the phlog, as they are meant to be combo weapons along with the third degree (entirely new analysis needed for this). The problem is, aside from the phlog taking roughly 13% usage of all flamethrowers, is that some phlog pyros only run it to extinguish teammates. That's it. Even then, most phlog pyros run the thermal thruster or another secondary that either gives the pyro mobility or more range, like the shotgun. The no ammo required isn't all that helpful, as ammo packs are plentiful and some pyros, like me, don't run out of flare gun ammo. The 50% projectile speed is the only really good aspect of this weapon, as flare guns can be easy to dodge from a long range. The no random crits is pretty basic, and the alt-fire can give crits for extinguishing teammates, its still only if you extinguish teammates. Due to low versatility and low usage, the manmelter gets my vote. Of course, the analysis part is opinionated so there can be others who disagree with me. which is completely understandable. I think my last input would be a possible buff. Personally, I think that it should have some kind of bison mechanic, where it can pass through enemies and light multiple on fire to help clear choke points, but that's just my input.

Reactions: Pvt. Dea and jGag
Status
Not open for further replies.