Birthday Giveaway

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eight

Incognito
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 15, 2017
Today is my birthday, and so I've decided to make a giveaway. There will be two "prize packs", the first for Steam and the second for TF2. There will be two winners (one for each prize pack), unless one person rolls for both. I will be using random.org to pick the winner(s).

Steam prizes:
  1. Any 5x Steam profile backgrounds from my inventory (excluding "Black Hole", "Teacher And Apprentice", "Night Sky", & "Star goddess" because I use them).
  2. Any 10x Steam emojis from my inventory (excluding :tlob:, :mya:, & :lo: because they're birthday gifts, and :B1: & :smug: because they're the only two ones I use).
  3. Any 25x Steam trading cards from my inventory (anything).
  4. Portal 2 trading cards booster pack.

TF2 prizes:
  1. 14x Refined Metal & 2x Reclaimed Metal.
  2. Killstreak Apoco-Fists Kit
  3. 3x Decal Tool.
  4. Name Tag.
  5. Indubitably Green & Noble Hatter's Violet paints.

Requirements:
  1. Reply with who your favorite staff member and non-staff members are along with why.
  2. No active community bans.
  3. Don't reply more than once.
Good luck!

*EDIT* - Giveaway will end on Sept. 17.

Last edited:

MintBrando

Some jailbreak guy
Honorary Member ★
Jul 13, 2019
somewhere
Favorite staff -

Kyo- pretty funny guy
Eight- the first staff member that i recall seeing, and i had a good impression on the staff from him
Profit- also a pretty funny guy
Slot- been friends with i first played with her on jb she pretty cool
no offence to other staff but these are the people that i remember the most. i love you all though :katlove2:

Non-Staff -

rip Orange Birb 2020
The Mackerel- he doesnt talk on mic much but hes a pretty cool guy
Demoplane- is also pretty cool but i havent seen him play much now
Asmoudus- i cant spell your name for my life but
Buns- he gib me cooki so i like him now
And again no offence if you are on this list if you want to get to know me we should play more

Reactions: Eight

FrogDispenser

Apr 14, 2020
Favorite Staff

Profit. Coolest guy on this server stg.
Slot. Toxic, but hey we're all toxic at the end of the day.
Kretzy. Maryland Gang
TK. He's so pretty
Dezire. oy luv you posh dickead oy 'ave cum bak gimme a siggy innit cheesed off bloke daft frucker bollocks fish and chips bloody bloody arse
Jinshee. I hate him but he is also cool

Favorite Non-Staff

Beetleplex. The maddest lad
Maurve. The greatest rebeller I have ever seen
F-ception. Like Profit but not as cool
Cakey. Carried his ass in Ror2
Nero. New EP 2021
Buns. Only negative is he plays Warlock.
Pvt. Booth. My Husband
Lillers. Beats me in RPS every time man I swear

Remiss

Mr Society
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 15, 2017
U.S
I don't feel inclined to make a "favorite" on a lot of these since picking favorites is kind of a derogatory thing since you're also making others feel bad for not being anyone's "favorite" but if it's a requirement:
Staff: Xypher (if she counts), 8, Profit, Kretzy, Kyo, Ray, Jinshee.
Casual members: Elli, Alex, tsu, Paraflax, Beetleplex, Aldash, Maxxy, Benz.

Also you said something in the post about whether someone will be in one or both prize packs:
There will be two "prize packs", the first for Steam and the second for TF2. There will be two winners (one for each prize pack), unless one person rolls for both.
And if someone can win either one of the 2 or both, then does that mean that's also picked from random.org? I just wanna make sure.

I'm kinda asking this cause if I don't get the steam pack, but I get the TF2 pack, I'd rather play it forward and let someone else get the TF2 Pack. c:

Smug Rebellion

Master Rebeller
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Apr 7, 2020
Inside the Cells of Jailbreak
Favorite Staff Member List
Kyo - Probably the funniest staff member I ever meet and is an all around amazing monkey.
Profit - Another great staff member that is just really cool.
8 - Really cool and is very friendly
Slot - Amazing person to play games with and is super chill. But, at the end of the day is very toxic.
MisterGuac - Pretty chill person but, same story with slot on the toxicity.
Favorite non-staff member
Spino or EXPAND DONG - Super chill and is pretty funny and chill
Buns - Probably one of the first people I meet when I joined wln and is a super cool person.
F-ception - Probably one of the chilliest people I have ever meet and is pretty cool.
BeetlePlex - The Beetle is favored by all
Shoutouts
Saxton Hale
Pvt. Dea or Pvt. Trap
Ellimaye
UberCharge!!!

Last edited:

laptivv

sanity
★ Donor ★
Jan 1, 2020
England
Favourite staff:
1) • My favourite staff member is @TK, we mostly play together on jailbreak, sometimes normally we talk in voice chat conversations and direct messages, as we both are British we understand what we act and do toward online basis with the comparable maturity.
2) • @slot, I remain mostly friends with a great number of users on discord while known though as reliable I personally take her as a very good friend, she deals with largest of the reports that I send in to report to staff including sometimes we chat along on discord in a friendly manner, good to hang around in jailbreak and discord mostly.
3) •
@Scorch, remarkable staff member, we sometimes play on different video games such as dead by daylight probably will be playing rainbow six siege soon since I have it installed, love chatting with him as it mostly starts to become a conversation which is something I'm into a friendly friend with great manners.
4) •
@kretzy, entertainment to play toward jailbreak shares most of your reaction to me which gets me giggling a minimum, dependable friend.
5) • @Castia, enjoyable to play around in (212.24.111.109:27019) as most of his other friends hang around there, mostly give a wave in commands discord which is fabulous.
6) • @Profit, a super chill good friend pleasure to play with on jailbreak though mostly on VC its delight to talk to him.

Favourite non-staff member.

1) • @Remiss, high-grade nature of a person to talk to on discord oftentimes.
2) • @Meow (Boshine,) appreciate talking to him on discord, although, I view him less we gain a good conversation between things appreciative awesome friend.
3) • @Aqua | Liquidation, I've known him for months and played for a while the pretty excellent guy to hang around in voice chat mostly.
4)
@Captain Maxxy, a nice friend greatest times wave at each other on discord with a share of checking out stuff.

There are more in mind though ill hold it short enough.

• Love
Reactions: Remiss

Buns

-
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jan 5, 2020
Don't really have a favorite but for the sake of this, I will put it here just this once.

Favorite Staff
Ubercharge!!: Long time friend on steam. Gave him support when he was applying and we are still close friends
Kyo: Epic slender fortress gamer.
Castia: Giver of Hugs
Eight: He's 8. A great staff member and very helpful. Happy B-day man
Mister Guac: Destiny Gang. Nice to hang around
Profit: Almost forgot about you. You are also apart of the destiny gang and also someone I like to hang around.

Favorite Members:
F-ception: vibe lord. Great person to rebel and chat with
FrogDispenser: No cons except he doesn't play warlock :c
Expand Dong: Rebel with him as medic/demo so it is a fun strat
MintBrando: Chill and nice person to be around
Captain Maxxy: You awesome
Beetleplex: he's beetle. We all know him

There is quite a lot more people I would mention but that would make this list long so I'm going to stop it here.
Best of luck to everyone in the giveaway.​

Scorch

Overlord
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Dec 24, 2018
Winterfell
kek.exe because he is a mega brain. Alex is a close second though. Everyone loves Beetle.

I don't have any "favourite" staff members to be honest. I love everyone on the staff team and respect what they do both in and outside of wonderland. Except for Guac. I hate Guac. I absolutely despise him.

EXPAND DONG!!!!!

Forum Activist
Jan 29, 2020
Alright well here goes nothing,
Staff:
Profit: He is a chill dude and I love making jokes about monkeys
Kyo: Same as profit
Guac: at first you kind of rubbed me the wrong way but the more I spook with you I got to know you and see you are WAAAAY more laid back and chill
Cassy: I do mess around with her and it may seem that I hate her but I love people who are sort of my enemy yet takes the jokes pretty well and she is basically my opposite from another dimension and I love it
Smug: A great person to talk to and just a all around chill guy
Uber charge: because uber monkey and how I saw him to be less intimidating in VC and that was really comical that I loved that ever since
Slot: you are toxic and funny at the same time... sometimes and it was funny when I asked for “Monkey perms” and you smited me in game
Not-staff:
Buns: I loved him since I first met him on jail break and when I saw him on wonderland’s discord, I just chatted with him and we had great laughs, wonderful times, and a book load of memories to share and also, we do a strat of medic and demo which I like to call it “Long Grass” strat where we hide, build uber, and then ambush them when they try chasing us down. but never the less, I love you dude (no homo)
Frog: Sort of the thing with Cassy, but I love you a bit more because of that stupid “Go play with your dinosaur toys” and I loved it and fully embrace it sometimes
Orange Bird: I know he was not active for a while but I loved chatting with him and joking about “Magilla gorilla is the mascot of wonderland”
Ghost: For being a great guy and making wario jokes all the time
Ferret: She is a whole bag of just banter that I love to joke around with her and poke a 39 and a half foot pole at her art
Purple: For being another dino lover like me and I hope my words of help when you sent really worrying messages helped you

Kyo

メンバー
Honorary Member ★
Jan 18, 2020
Favorite staff member
Everyone at staff team are my favorites as they work very hard and made a community clean, also being the funny, I'm really proud of them <3, without them, it would have a big problem at the community

I only got inspired staff members: (if that counts)
@Eight - working very hard at the community, good at pros and cons and sometimes Funny person.
@Jinshee - Good Explanation/verdict at application, good staff member and memer 😔
@Dezire - same as jinshee, not a memer but a good person to talk to.

Favorite Non staff member
@Buns @EXPAND DONG!!!!! @Prisma @BeetlePlex. @Captain Maxxy - funny and good people to talk :3
@saxton hale - active on reporting and nice person, really proud of him.
@Walnuts (resigned) @UlrichZ @E-la @RainbowKazt - 🇵🇭 filipino people and sometimes making jokes 😳 LESGOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
@Jessie (demoted) @sowon (resigned) - they taught me how to moderate servers, use sourcebans and more
@Remiss - Good man to talk about random stuff 😳
@ParaFlaX - rich man B) we talk sometimes tho :katuwaa:
Momie - Funny memer woman :D

PROFIT

Chronic Bag Chaser
Admin ★
★ Donor ★
Jan 16, 2020
If I had to pick a few staff members who are my favorite, the most notable would be

Dezire- He is a great man who always somehow turns irish when TK or Pacifist join.
Pacifist- We have a mutual hatred for eachother but I still love that knobhead
Kretzy- Him and I are really good friends because of wonderland he is just the homie
Slot- Toxic and cringe, also sucks at league
TK- Funny purple hair man
Palm Tree- Him and I go way back from playing PB together almost 5-6 years ago

Nonstaff:
F-ception: As Frog said, you’re like me just not as cool
FrogDispencer- He fueled my addiction to Destiny and now him and I are good friends
Buns- Also teaches me how to play Destiny and I’ve know that stinker for a while now
Beetleplex- The most handsome man alive
Remiss- Convicted felon for stealing my heart
Nero- Go away

• Haha

DiscountIvy

★ Donor ★
May 4, 2020
TK best staff member and a cool person in general. Also out sniped me in the sniper tournament. (+likes making me levitate into the cat on minecraft jailbreak)
Lazyneer is my favourity non staff member because ingame marriage and also he constantly supplies me with free csgo cases.

kretzy

best warden ngl
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Feb 7, 2020
Favorite staff member(s) : Kretzy, Scorch, Uber, Profit, Slot, Kretzy, Lil Palm Tree, Kretzy.
Favorite Non Staff: Remiss, FrogDispenser, Princess, F-ception, cakey,

• Woah

f-ception

ception
★ Donor ★
May 31, 2020
toronto
favourite staff:

Profit
- goat but im cooler than u lets not cap
kretzy - true or false, what's heavy's favourite food
Lil Palm Tree - he doesn't talk a lot, but a damn good sniper, pretty chill guy as well
slot - really fucking toxic
Uber - known u for a while now even back in august of last year when u weren't staff, ur a really chill guy

favourite non-staff:

Buns
- even though i don't really play jb anymore, i've known you for the longest out of anyone and rebelling/chatting w u is always fun. vibe lord
BlueSpirit - sad that u resigned but u were a really cool dude and a great admin, very fun to game with
FrogDispenser - im way cooler than profit
Cakey - very chill guy

sorry if ur not on this list, guess we gotta play w each other more often

Status
Not open for further replies.