• Instead of replying +1 / -1, rather use the buttons to upvote or downvote.

To Do Bounty's = D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Conga

Aug 29, 2019
This would probably cause an overall negative experience without a pvp-focused server.

Imagine dying for no reason because somebody rich put a bounty on you without any way to fight it back vs the mild satisfaction gained from "oh, that guy has a bounty on him, may as well target him down and nobody else regardless of what he's doing"

Snoop.

Celebrity
Mar 30, 2018
I support this idea but I think this would be amazing on a casual wonderland map like the 2fort server. Since casual has little gameplay in it I think it would be kinda cool if you had a specific target to kill. I support this idea +1

Reactions: pancakes_

Eight

Incognito
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 15, 2017
What if a user has to agree to the bounty or the command itself is for assigning a bounty on yourself?
I think there should be a way that you could disable/enable being able to be target for bounties, I think that would be a easier solution.
As long as one of these features (or something akin to having the targeted player consent to bounties) are implemented with a bounty command, and that it's disabled on non-deathmatch gamemodes like Jailbreak or Deathrun, I can support.

Status
Not open for further replies.