• Instead of replying +1 / -1, rather use the buttons to upvote or downvote.

To Do Bounty's = D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Liquidation

Still in college
★ Donor ★
Jul 19, 2017
N/A
Okay so, the concept is simple -
Use the same format as the /gift command so:
/bounty *Player name* *amount*
This just adds more of a mini goal to the game as well, people who complain about not recieving so many credits they can always go out and target a specific player with a bounty on his head, so it deals with the credits issue.

Very simple concept and I think it would add some more levels of gameplay as well:
Issues -
I can only see one problem and that is on Jailbreak if it was implimented, so setting a bounty on a red so a blue may go out of his way to kill that red, or a warden may turn on Friendly fire to kill another blue.

Leave opinions/Issues/Suggestions below = D

Eight

Incognito
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 15, 2017
What if a user has to agree to the bounty or the command itself is for assigning a bounty on yourself? I reccomend these because just allowing people to set a bounty on anyone could pose slight issues such as people putting bounties on people they hate, bullying encouragement, people finding being targeted by users bothersome, etc. Of course combat isn't restricted by the rules (except in Jailbreak ofc, which I'll touch upon later with my full thoughts), but I think this option would be nicer to prevent possible issues. Plus, having to agree to the bounty would be like how you need to agree to duels with the dueling mini-game.

Liquidation

Still in college
★ Donor ★
Jul 19, 2017
N/A
What if a user has to agree to the bounty or the command itself is for assigning a bounty on yourself? I reccomend these because just allowing people to set a bounty on anyone could pose slight issues such as people putting bounties on people they hate, bullying encouragement, people finding being targeted by users bothersome, etc. Of course combat isn't restricted by the rules (except in Jailbreak ofc, which I'll touch upon later with my full thoughts), but I think this option would be nicer to prevent possible issues. Plus, having to agree to the bounty would be like how you need to agree to duels with the dueling mini-game.
Referrening to this system, I think what could happen is in other servers i played on in the past you had to agree to rules or for game modes like Achievment engineer you can choose your dispenser or other option, I think there should be a way that you could disable/enable being able to be target for bounties, I think that would be a easier solution. Thats my posability for an alternative that i can think of.

PSR Sentrypro

Forum Activist
Jul 15, 2017
As I agree on this maybe it could be applied to the player with the most kills in the server?(not really including jailbreak as I'm still thinking about that) maybe if the players has over 50 or 100 kills in a trade server it would put the bounty on them?

Reactions: pancakes_

Liquidation

Still in college
★ Donor ★
Jul 19, 2017
N/A
As I agree on this maybe it could be applied to the player with the most kills in the server?(not really including jailbreak as I'm still thinking about that) maybe if the players has over 50 or 100 kills in a trade server it would put the bounty on them?
I understand what you mean like the console automatically applies bounties, but that could easily be glitched with vip's or players such as staff who set there killstreak intentially high to gain the prof ks effect, the concept was more you have a player you want dead easily so you set a bounty on them of any amount that you can afford, then who ever kills them recieves the credits, I think a auto application to a player would be interesting but it could seem fault in some aspects but i can see in what sense it could help but what people Did in Call of duty was boosted to get killstreaks or kills that could easily happen with credits, yet credits arnt as much of an issue as other ingame aspects I think being able to boost would kinda ruin it.

Eight

Incognito
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 15, 2017
Bump.

Don't want to decline since there was majority support for this suggestion when the thread was active. Any new opinions that can be given to this, though?

Status
Not open for further replies.