Declined Bout my ban

Status
Not open for further replies.

the cheese

Sep 13, 2019
My ban profile: https://bans.wonderland.tf/index.php?p=banlist&searchText=UncleToast&Submit=Search

Why i got banned:Well i got banned for Player Disrespect and Server Disrespect.The only thing i possibly said to a player was Gay as a joke in all lowercase not ment to be taken seriously.I dont remember why server disrespect in any way i mean the only thing i possibly said was Why does warden have a backstab shield.And i will admit i did use a alt account the past 2 months to play on your servers i kinda just forgot i was banned i made that account well this year but long ago i went to that account to play on trade servers for free weapons so i joined a wonderland server and kinda just took off.

Why i should get unbanned:I think i should get unbanned since it was joke i mean i am sorry about the alt acoount ik you cant use them.I promise that from now on ill think about saying somenthing in chat before i do so.

Eight

Incognito
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 15, 2017
Hello.

Alt accounts are allowed so long as you aren't using them to avoid punishments.

As for your ban, this is why:
29YsWUY.png

AkDY0td.png

v2R1vvD.png

qYQD3d9.png

What is under the spoiler isn't even all the examples I could find. You had four bans and eight communication bans preceding this permanent ban, yet you still continued this very disrespectful behavior. So why should I unban you?

Being unresponsive will result in denial of your appeal.

the cheese

Sep 13, 2019
Hello.

Alt accounts are allowed so long as you aren't using them to avoid punishments.

As for your ban, this is why:
29YsWUY.png

AkDY0td.png

v2R1vvD.png

qYQD3d9.png

What is under the spoiler isn't even all the examples I could find. You had four bans and eight communication bans preceding this permanent ban, yet you still continued this very disrespectful behavior. So why should I unban you?

Post automatically merged:

I was very stupid back then and again im sorry im not as toxic anymore as i was before

Eight

Incognito
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 15, 2017
You have a multitude of recent punishments on a partnered community, Elysium.tf, for spamming and disrespectful behavior. Why should I unban you still?

Status
Not open for further replies.