• Instead of replying +1 / -1, rather use the buttons to upvote or downvote.

Accepted Jailbreak Bringing Back an Old Post - Suggestion to change to an updated map

Change Map?

• Eh, could do with either.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jynx

Jun 22, 2020
I decided to repost this discussion here as recently I've seen people wanting to have the map on Jailbreak Custom IL (74.91.115.80:27016) changed to its updated version by DzoT.

The two maps in mind are both by DzoT and present fewer empty spaces, more detail, and make it easier for the reds to rebel. Another thing which I'm happy for is that it moves the blue side box game so that reds cannot easily run into it and start the game.

Both, in my opinion, are great maps to change the current one to.

(Older Post - https://wonderland.tf/threads/minecraft_dynf_v10-update.13565/)

Older Post by: Preacher Platinum
Post automatically merged:

Also, if you don't want to make it permanent, as said in the old post, you can temporarily change it and see the effect it has on the IL player base.

Eight

Incognito
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 15, 2017
I'm against changing the map fully. The map is very popular for Jailbreak, and 24/7 servers of it have done well, so I don't think we should "fix what's not broken" if you get what I mean.

However, requests to play different maps have come up a lot, so I support 24/7 servers of other popular maps and/or adding /rtv & /nominate for certain maps such as this on 24/7 Dynf servers.

Status
Not open for further replies.