Need Evidence Broken Jailbreak Server 104.243.38.50:27027

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 13, 2019
I'm going to apologize in advance, but I just sat through 2-3 hours of the worst Jailbreak experience in my life. Wonderland NY | Jailbreak Custom (104.243.38.50:27027) is full of freekilling and mass freekilling guards and there is nothing that I've seen done about it. I'm sure you can find calladmin logs from this specific server to back my claim up. I myself sent in a call, among server others sent my numerous other players, that went unanswered. Please, I don't know what's happening but your admins need to be more active, or just get more cause this was ridiculous. Thank you for your time

Eight

Incognito
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 15, 2017
I'm going to quote a post I made on a thread regarding the activity of staff, as I feel it applies to this as well:
I understand your complaints, but we are open to any capable candidates to apply. As in, at this point if we were to increase the influx of new mods, we would need to considerably lower our standards, which could harm us in different ways. If you are interested in applying though, I recommend reading this, which is a guide I made for making a successful staff application.

I also recommend that you join our Discord server, as we are generally more responsive to requests for help in #report-to-staff than we are to !calladmin. Given the fact we have over a hundred servers, !calladmin tends to be quite spammed, so that's in part why we may not get to calls sent.

Anyway, as for this report, I can not take any action if there is no proof of the freekilling going on. I'll leave this report open for 24 hours. Within that time-span, please confirm/deny if you can provide Steam IDs/profiles of the freekillers along with proof.

Status
Not open for further replies.