Budget pc gaming

Neliel

Laureline
★ Donor ★
Nov 26, 2018
the ISS
Does anyone know how to boost your integrated gpu for gaming. I'm running an intel i3 2365m with HD3000 graphics. With 720p low im geting 20 fps avg. (TF2). So i'm trying to overclock but my motherboard doesnt support that. And my cpu/gpu temps are around 47°C. Anyway I hope I get a new pc soon.

Niko: "Little Boots"

Jan 28, 2019
My wife is using an AMC HP Laptop and it can run damn near all the games i can and mine is a gaming laptop, kinda makes me mad cause i burned all this money on some hi-tech shit and here she comes with this HP lol. If you're interested i can give you the specs?

Neliel

Laureline
★ Donor ★
Nov 26, 2018
the ISS
My wife is using an AMC HP Laptop and it can run damn near all the games i can and mine is a gaming laptop, kinda makes me mad cause i burned all this money on some hi-tech shit and here she comes with this HP lol. If you're interested i can give you the specs?
Sure, any info is much appriceated.

Niko: "Little Boots"

Jan 28, 2019
It's an "HP Pavilion Laptop", comes with the AMD2019 Adrenaline processor. It's cheap so its shocking how well it can actually handle games. You can get it from walmart, i bought it for her for her birthday couple years ago so i cant remember how much it cost? Although it is very durable and has a touchscreen as well.

Neliel

Laureline
★ Donor ★
Nov 26, 2018
the ISS
It's an "HP Pavilion Laptop", comes with the AMD2019 Adrenaline processor. It's cheap so its shocking how well it can actually handle games. You can get it from walmart, i bought it for her for her birthday couple years ago so i cant remember how much it cost? Although it is very durable and has a touchscreen as well.
Thank you i will look into it.