Building a PC

I'm interested in building PCs,my dad used to do it but he passed a while ago.

He used to own his shop and everything.

What is the best budget to build a PC on?

It truly depends on what kind of games you are looking to play, as well as how much money you have.

An important element of building a computer is that you need to have components that work well together on the same level. There is no point splashing out on an amazing GPU if you have a bog standard CPU, otherwise you'll get what's known as bottlenecking.

Whilst the PC itself is a large contributor, it also relies a lot on the graphics card. I mean I wouldn't know your budget, but there is certainly some good graphics cards out there which aren't ridiculously expensive, for example GTX 1060, (which is like £300), the next addition up from this is the 4k HD one which is a lot of money. The GTX 960 is quite nice too, if you're lucky you might be able to get your hands on one for like £100.
(Hope this was helpful).

Rampage

Member ★
I built a pretty good PC for one of my brothers once for about 180-200 USD. But because of the whole crypto currency mining thing the prices went up. If you want I can probably find the list of parts. Although; again, it's price probably went up a fair bit from the bitcoin stuff.

Otown101

Member ★
coooooooool