Bullies

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 20, 2018
Bullies have been some problem, they are quite annoying, we need to ban them, we need to ban the bullying supporters too, they are stupid people that bully just because some reason or just because theres kids, Hating on kids sucks, PLEASE TAKE ACTION ON BULLIES

Reactions: kokostal

roasted yams

Aug 12, 2018
i hate bullies. i think for every time you get freekilled, i get freekilled 20 times more. Every time your dr or lr gets dennied, i get it 10 x worse honestly, i hate them and thats 1 of the reasons why i wana be an admin. Also, i know im unlucky but what i hate most, is when poeple with a mic talk shit about me and the stupid warden buys it. its really anoyying for sure but i cant really do anything about it ;(((

Reactions: Deleted member 598

ephemeral ♡

Popular Member
Aug 7, 2018
but like, why?
i hate bullies. i think for every time you get freekilled, i get freekilled 20 times more. Every time your dr or lr gets dennied, i get it 10 x worse honestly, i hate them and thats 1 of the reasons why i wana be an admin. Also, i know im unlucky but what i hate most, is when poeple with a mic talk shit about me and the stupid warden buys it. its really anoyying for sure but i cant really do anything about it ;(((
Well...That's not really bullying pre-say. That's just people being jerks and doesn't understand the concept of being a better human (If you wanna say that doing that is rude that is.)

Aug 20, 2018
Yep,they are fucking annoying

ephemeral ♡

Popular Member
Aug 7, 2018
but like, why?
Targeting is a very scummy thing to do. Even worse is when the said "bullying" evolves into ddossing someone.
If they could DDoSing someone they would when they said they can or will. I find it very hard to believe that they can that's why I never believe them. (Not saying others can or some people can't because some can however most of the time you don't put it out there then not do anything)

Status
Not open for further replies.