Bun's Giveaway

Buns

-
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jan 5, 2020
Hai everyone! Hope you are having a great day right now! I will be hosting a giveaway for items that I don't need in TF2, and You have a chance to take part in it! The rules of this giveaway are simple:

1. Comment on this Giveaway once to participate in the giveaway (you are only allowed to comment once or else you will be kicked out of the giveaway)

2. Tell me what kind of music you like to listen to (I am into alternative music but I will listen to anything really)
3 (optional). Follow me pls. I want fwends :katnyahoho:
That seems to be the rules for this giveaway. All items that are in the giveaway will be listed below

• Unusual Taunt: Second Rate Sorcery. Effect: Screaming Tiger
  • Strange Festivized Civilian Grade Sniper Rifle (Battle Scarred) Renamed to "I am the sniper"
  • Strange killstreak Silver Botkiller Rocket Launcher Renamed to "bot... yum"
  • Genuine Awper Hand
  • Festivized Backcountry Blaster Scattergun
  • Killstreak Silver Botkiller Scattergun with the strange part "Players hit". Renamed to "Luv You <3"
  • Mann co. Supply Crate Key
  • Mann co. Supply Crate Key
  • Strange Universal Translator
  • Specialized Force-of-nature
  • Specialized C.A.P.P.E.R
  • Strange Final Frontiersman
  • Elizabeth the Third
  • Strange Rust Botkiller Stickybomb Launcher
  • Strange Sleeveless in Siberia
  • Civic Duty Mk.II War Paint
  • Blue Mew Rocket Launcher
  • Iron Wood MK.II Family Business
  • Prehistoric Pullover, Painted pink and renamed "Pink Dino"
  • Festive SMG
  • Description Tag

That is everything in the giveaway! I will be using the site Wheel of Names to decide the winners of the giveaway (Not sure if I can post a video of doing the action since I am having some trouble with that). This giveaway will end somewhere between 2 weeks to a month, judging how much time I give people to participate, and when I am free to do it. When the giveaway ends though and you won something, try and friend me so I can send you a trade offer so you can receive the items that you won (I have no intention to scam people in any way). It would make my job much easier so you can get the items that you won. Anyway, That is enough of me talking, I wish the best of luck to everyone who participates in the giveaway! Hope you have a great day :katlove2:

• Wow
Reactions: Barn15 and Hoovy Co

yoyo

★ Donor ★
Apr 22, 2018
my taste in music always changes. at one moment, it'll be pure chill instrumental, especially by Nujabes, and then at one point it'll be rap, such being my guy Mac Miller, X, or Juice Wrld

my favorite musician is Mac Miller. my favorite song by him is Mac Miller - Circles.
most dope forever

Walnuts

ʜᴇᴀᴅ ɴᴜᴛᴄʀᴀᴄᴋᴇʀ ★ɪᴍᴘᴏʀᴛᴀɴᴛ ɴᴜᴛ★
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Aug 4, 2018
I don't really listen to music other than for studying to act as white noise, normally whatever is on the radio