Bye Wonderland - Mew

Mew

Honorary Member ★
Jul 31, 2019
hi

As of 7/1/20, I got permabanned from all servers for creating MathBot, the most amazing bot of its time. It is so intelligent that it answers the absurd math questions that pop up randomly in chat! All jokes aside, my love for programming and scripting pushed me to solve a useless issue. And although I loved every second of when I could see the python console fill up with words it had gathered from chat while typing out the answer within a second, it sadly is illegal. And keep in mind, this isn't mean to be an appeal, god no I would get shut down instantly.
Now, I've come to the realization that this is it. The ending to one of the best chapters of my life. It's time to move on from this awesome community. Though, after reflecting back upon the past 1.5 years that Wonderland has been a decent part of my life, I feel as if it would be a sin to not say one last goodbye and commit mind dump of all the things going through my head right now.

As Uncle Iroh from Avatar: The Last Airbender once said, "Destiny is a funny thing. You never know how things are going to work out" this quote literally couldn't be more true in my case (albeit Prince Zuko turned from evil to good and I turned from good to evil). Being that I used to be staff and used scripts all the time (like semi-auto mic checks, /claiming, or even bhop) it would be the sole thing that resulted in my ban. Used to ban, now on the other side of that ban hammer. That literally just makes me smile just thinking of how ironic that is.

Also uh, foreshadow much?

I'm thankful that around the end of September 2019 I was even given a chance to join the staff team (even with my uhhh bad chat logs). My time as Admin/Mod was amazing. Banning bad people and goofing off with the regulars or other staff all while laughing at all the "adam" jokes that arise in chat had to have been an experience unlike any other.
Sadly, it isn't always as glorious as everyone imagines it to be. The responsibilities can get to you, being morally forced to respond to conflicts or dealing with all the stupid shit that some wardens would pull makes you miss the fun you can have just being a regular with a couple of friends. When I resigned from my role around the end of February that was just what I did. Though, maybe I had a bit too much fun.

If there was one thing I would want to say it would be to respect the people with the power. They gotta go through a lot of shit and stress to get where they are now. Also, common sense is nice.

A trip down memory lane:
  • Performing a Vibe check on everyone
  • Toggling robot on and off while lethal taunting to Pootis Pow warden, sadly it doesn't work now :( (hell, I even had a script for it)
  • Lethal taunting as soldier at 11:33 outside of Armoury on Hide and Seek
  • Hearing people rant about how loud my clicky mechanical keyboard is
  • Dropping presents into the skybox or infront of reds 🎁
  • Type Racer LR, Mass Trivia all day math questions only, Soccer Trivia all day math questions only, sweeper all day, box game all day; oh the pure rage from all the other reds as you type out that custom lr
  • Yelling "SCOUT IN ARMOURY" but then A BLUE ACTUALLY GOES INTO ARMOURY
  • Singing despacito in glod at the top of my lungs
  • Doing /r just to be annoying
  • Hunger games with random crits!
  • Hearing fishy on me over mic
  • Hardcore rapid rockets day to the point where you get auto guard banned 🤦‍♀️
  • +using someone else's button in Jep to get them killed
  • Pocketing Maurve with quick-fix
Last goodbyes (no particular order)
@Buns : no you're the nerd, ok but why do you keep calling everyone a nerd; One day, that application will get the green Accepted prefix and that day will be a day unlike any other; oh and seriously stop muting people as warden, its very infuriating, just talk over them.
@Stao : That sexy deep voice is beautiful and I really miss it, you should play more jailbreak, we miss you; also, uh psychic powers much?
View attachment 8608
@F-ception : I'm going to miss ya, the fun times, our laughter that would fill the lobby, and the crazy LRs that we'd always do is definitely up there on the things I'll miss. Maybe I'll get rainbox six siege one day and play with you.
@Profit : Crazy how you started from a regular and now you're staff. Make sure to make new friends but keep old ones closer.
@StarOfSouls : It only took you like 5 applications to get where you are now but, as you have learned, persistence pays off. Thanks for always viewing me as someone you could trust.
@MisterGuac : I rarely ever see you play Jailbreak anymore and ngl you sound a lot sadder from the guac that I used to know oh so well. All that aside, I wish you well along the pathway of high school.
@Kyo : You've got to be one of the best admins. Absolute pure joy to play with thanks to your natural upbeat attitude. Keep it up :D
@sowon : The powerhouse (I think) of the /call role. To everyone, you're legendary, and I'm no exception.
@Preacher Platinum : Your trick orders are definitely debatable. I definitely won't miss those. But as I got to know you better, you're a pretty great guy. Just try not to get banned over something stupid that I feel like you'd pull. Also your Volkswagon Jetta is ugly.
@Jinshee : I still remember just us 2 and some others screwing around on a quiet server. Those were the days worth dying for. Thanks for being a great friend to me... and your cute little animated profile picture on the forums will be forever engrained in my head.
@Scorch : I remember when we both got promoted at around the same time together. Thanks for helping me to hold my hand. Also, there was something about the way you would always say "mew" it would be like "god damn it meew" but just the way you said it, I can't get it out my head.
@UberCharge!! : Times have changed birdy crazy how back in the day you were the one congratulating me on my new role. Nonetheless, you've made such a big impact on the community and I wish you luck on your admin quest.
@Holly : God damn it holly; also when you pull mic checks but you don't have a mic.
@Eight : For the past few years you have made the staff team what is it today. And I don't know how one could hold a position like that for that so long without going insane. Seriously, props to you man and I wish you luck on your future endeavors (aka community college if I remember correctly).
@LilPalmTree : A man of mystery, but you're one god damn good sniper.
Rebel crew (unnamed) : Thanks for all the god damn fun times we've had together. I never knew that 3 Demos and a medic could take down an entire guard team. Do me a favor and someone pocket Mauve for me, hahaha.
@the_man : You are such a polite and bright guy. I hope you have a smooth ride through the rest of college and make a big difference in the World of Tomorrow. Additionally, learn from me and don't pull a mathbot like what I did.
@Hypernova : You've been here for so long and you've changed so much ever since my first time seeing you here on the forums. You are no longer the quiet person that I used to know. Ever since you became staff, you went outside of your comfort zone and begun playing jailbreak more often and using your mic, you genuinely sounded so happy. I'm still unsure of why you lost your role, but whatever your destiny holds for you, I hope you find joy in it.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm sure there are more names that stand out to me, but nonetheless, thanks to all who have made my journey an incredible one.

Attachments

• 1594001228224.png
    1594001228224.png
    12 KB · Views: 36

PROFIT

Chronic Bag Chaser
Admin ★
★ Donor ★
Jan 16, 2020
Man it was great meeting you, getting to become friends with you was one of my favorite memories on wonderland so far. Seeing you on blue always meant I could never hide in cells because you always checked them, and the countless hunger games we won by teaming up, it was a great time.
@Profit : Crazy how you started from a regular and now you're staff. Make sure to make new friends but keep old ones closer.
I really did appreciate this, your helpfulness and insight was a great way for me to get introduced to how to properly be a staff member, and doing your DR's was always so much fun.

Whatever your life brings you next, I hope you enjoy it and good luck with your future plans.
Hearing fishy on me over mic
You're welcome btw :)

cozmo.

★ Donor ★
Apr 5, 2020
Mew. Darn man. I haven't known you long enough to create a friend relationship with you. The day you leave my keyboard comes in from amazon (AKA the same keyboard you have because the switches sound nice) Have a good time in the long run my guy. Dream on and don't look back. Keep doing your scripting and coding and stuffs. Anyway, good luck and good day. :katsad2:

StarOfSouls

Wired
★ Donor ★
Aug 5, 2018
I'm really going to miss seeing you on the servers big time. Empty servers could be made so lively just because of one person, and that was you Mew. I'm thinking back to all the stupid and funny moments we had just goofing around and rebelling, it was pure enjoyment. I wish you the best of luck in your future endeavors, and I'm really going to miss you. Really wish you could've stayed longer.

Redds

Brainrot
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jun 8, 2019
Pacifica
So, I didn't know you much until now, when you came back. I recall your vote on my application and how it made me feel. I also recall your reaction to me saying i'm trans. I heard about your mathbot and I thought it was harmless. I honestly will you miss you. I remember hearing a rumor you'd come back to staff. Sadly I don't think that will be possible. God speed mew. Continue your journey and have your best days. Cheers

f-ception

ception
★ Donor ★
May 31, 2020
toronto
@F-ception : I'm going to miss ya, the fun times, our laughter that would fill the lobby, and the crazy LRs that we'd always do is definitely up there on the things I'll miss. Maybe I'll get rainbox six siege one day and play with you.

Dude our LRs were great and I even continue to chain some of them to this day even with you being banned on the servers. You made jailbreak fun and alive and you really inspired me to enjoy the game and you remind me of how great the community is. You best get R6 so we can play together, all the best in the future man.

We caused chaos with our mass trivia, box game and hunger games chaining, it was honestly the most fun I've had on the servers in a while.

D

Deleted member 8006

Not sure who you are, but from what people said, you seemed to be a cool person! :)

Sucks I can't say much, but I will just say: Good luck with whatever you plan to do next! Although you were banned for using that script, you seem to be pretty good with coding, so you may want to go into something in the future that involves coding! It sucks that you are perm banned from Wonderland, but as said before, good luck with whatever you do next! :)

🦅 🐦 🐧

Kyo

メンバー
Honorary Member ★
Jan 18, 2020
Farewell mew, you were the best guy who help me rebel, without you I would be sad and failed at rebelling due of pings, I'm proud that you were the best staff member since 2019.

Now I am going to practice my rebel, Thank you again Mew, you gave me a joyful on playing jailbreak. Have fun playing at the outside of Wonderland and tf2

maurve

★ Donor ★
Jun 23, 2018
Goodbye, Mew. Never forget all of those great moments of demo + medic. I never thought it would come to this, but yes I now need a new pocket medic. It's sad that I never got to record all of those great moments of force-baiting 125 HP classes who are asking to be killed. I don't know if I will reveal our crew just yet, but I'm pretty sure some people already know who they are.

Buns

-
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jan 5, 2020
Glad you said the kind words man. It has been a blast having you on wonderland servers. The things you did to help the community and the fun times we had will always be remembered. I am grateful for the support you gave me and many people will truly miss you. I hope to talk to you in the future and I promise to get out of the habit of muting as warden. Anyway, I hope you thrive in the future.:katlove2:
Btw, take some milk with you on your journey
:Katmilk:

Tonic

Reconnected
★ Donor ★
Nov 9, 2019
The Edge of the World
Never thought I'd see the day. I knew one day you'd leave the community, but not like this... I just wanna thank you for being a staff member when you were man, I'll always remember you as one of the first staff members I had became good friends with. I wish you the best of luck with anything you may be doing in the future. :katlove2: :katlove2: :katlove2:

Preacher Platinum

Legally, you suck.
★ Donor ★
Aug 2, 2019
ok so first off my jetta is freakin amazing, leather interior with red highlights? yes please

and you say goodbye as if i wouldn’t pick on you over steam chat from time to time :wink:

nah but seriously man, you are an awesome dude to play with. you are genuinely funny, but at the same time polite. i’m sure you are a beacon many of us look up to, and for me, you are a rat bastard for picking on my volkswagen NOPE IM STILL ON IT, IT LOOKS AMAZING

but really, you are a professional at everything you do, and i hope your love of coding takes you far in life. who knows, maybe you’ll make calculators for bank tellers and accountants and whatnot. I wish you the best of luck on your journey, man, and as a very smart man once said:

“No you can’t have the script, write your own”