• Owning and actively using a discord account [ ✔ ] *
  • No private Steam profile. [ ✔ ] *
  • Sufficient forum activity. (At least 15+ posts!) [ ✔ ] *
* = mandatory requirement

Personal Information:

Age (dd/mm/yy): 21 05/11/97
SteamID64: https://steamcommunity.com/id/c0ntriL/
Do you have a working microphone?: Yes.
How good is your English? (rating: 0 - 10): 8 (I talk too fast and i sometimes slur my words.)
Will you be able to help donate monthly?: Not at this current moment, hopefully i start working very soon.
Questions:

1. At what times are you mostly available to administrate on the servers?:

Any time anywhere from 3-6 PM EST to 2 AM EST.
(Unless i start working, times are to be determent)
2. Have you ever held an administrator or moderator position for another community? If so, what position did you hold and for how long did/have you hold/held it?:
Yes.
A friends gaming community: 1 year as a discord/Steam group moderator.
A discord admin for Hunt Down the Freeman game server for 4 months.
3. How do you feel your acceptance as a Server Administrator and Forum Moderator will effect the community?:
To be honest, i am not sure, i am not well liked with some staff members and possibly some members, but i would try my best to help make wonderland great.

4. How would you improve the community/servers overall?:
I would help with server events, admin calls, discord issues, and help deal with any confrontation; either it be between players or staff.

5. Which Wonderland.tf servers do you usually play on and what time?:
Trade Plaza #2 NY: Anytime. (I really don't have official numbers or time on when i play on the servers.)
24/7 Turbine NY: Anytime.
EU 24/7 2Fort: Anytime.
6. Do you have any experience administrating through SourceMod?:
Yes i have been staff for multiple source games including;
Half-Life
Counter-Strike
Team Fortress Two
Day of Defeat
Garrys Mod
7. How have you supported the community so far?:
I have donated to the server, i have done community events, i have tried to help enforce some rules and helped players with item pricing and how to trade.

8. Why should we accept you into the team?:
I would help put all the knowledge i have on SourceMod and other game servers to help make WL great, and express ideas and community events, helping with any problems and issues that arise within the community.

9. Anything else you want to tell us (maybe about yourself)?:
I can be a strict person and a condescending type of person, but i'm also a honest and caring person, that's one of my flaws i care too much and i put others before myself.
I'm also in the process of getting a job at a warehouse job; So if you do accept me, my job might interfere with my ability to mod the servers and forums; since in November i might be working 80 hour work weeks, 7 days a week 12 hour shifts. (Says my brother since he used to work at the warehouse) But id be willing to put the money i make into the server and community events.

Eight

Restless
Super-Admin ★
  • I have seen zero forum activity from you since your last application was declined, which tells me you're only coming on forums to apply when we expect applicants to have consistent activity on all platforms of ours. This also brings up how you aren't on the Discord server, with the last time you being on there resulting in various amounts of drama. While some of that can be chocked up to people baiting you I suppose, I don't want to regard that as a reliable excuse, and that doesn't help defend you from when I had to warn you for racist statements there.
  • I have never seen you report users to staff (either via /call, in the aforementioned Discord, or on the forums), something you should be doing before using your vote punishment powers (which you especially use quite a lot).
  • Disrespectful behavior in your chat-logs, along with bind spam, both of which being certainly not up to our standards for applicants let alone acceptable for normal players in-game. I will also say this isn't the first time I've caught disrespectful behavior from you, and I can not support this application until this behavior is mended.
Overall, I have too many hang-ups about your behavior. I have seen disrespect/racism from you on various occasions, along with you getting into arguments with other users. Given these concerns, along with the other points I mentioned, I will have to go with a -1.

Captain Weeb

Oh Captain My Captain
Admin ★
No

Captain Weeb

Oh Captain My Captain
Admin ★
Eight pretty much sums it up. Despite you being declined, you've made no effort to improve your forum activity, You've shown incredibly disrespectful behavior towards the players we are supposed to be helping, and seeing you on discord is a rarity. To add to that, I have never seen you in-game, your current playlist of servers only include CTF, whereas jailbreak is the game mode that usually requires more attention. Of course, that can be fixed. This application is incredibly short and not detailed, such as your answers to both questions 3 and 4. Even just the VAC ban is enough proof to me that you are unfit for staff.

That's why no

*Edit* Also going to mention that you have NSFW Screenshots on your steam profile, which is a no-no in my book

Last edited:

Frussly

Patience, I dont have.
Admin ★
★ VIP ★

kokostal

Admin ★
★ VIP ★

Ra Ra RasPOOTIS

Lover of the Russian Queen
Admin ★
★ VIP ★
No. You have a serious pattern of misconduct that you have not attempted to remedy even after being not only suggested to by staff on your last app but as well as being punished for said conduct. At what point will you learn that we do not tolerate toxicity in our community and we will not allow someone that is toxic onto the staff team? Unless you show MAJOR improvement, my vote will not change on any future applications of yours.

c0ntriL

★ VIP ★
With the way everyone is replying to this thread, i don't feel as though i should even explain myself.

Walnuts

Moderator ★
-1 its better to explain yourself then to sit there and take it, its hard to dismiss your the lack of form activity even after your last app. There is little to no improvement on your behalf.

Last edited:

Mifil

I like Touhou
Moderator ★
★ VIP ★
This app really seems like a downgrade to your previous one. Especially in regards to 3rd question. However, you have expanded on the 9th question, which is nice. There seems to also be a shift in list of servers you want to administrate on, for better.

However, your logs are pretty bad, to say it lightly. A lot of cases of toxic behaviour, plus the constant bind spam. It all means you are a problematic person for this site and there's a requirem for change in your attitude and behaviour.
And also, you are not in our discord server, which is heavily required. It's really our main platform, in which we operate, you could say.
That being said.

Last edited:

SuperGuard

British Quality Gentleman
Super-Admin ★
In some cases you have improved but in other cases have gotten worse, which have already been mentioned. I advise that after this you should look towards greatly increasing your activity in all three areas (in game, discord, forums) and focus on improving your attitude towards other players and prevent yourself from spamming binds.

These are words from experience so please consider working on them rather than dismissing them.

Madi

Head-Admin
Head-Admin ★★
Application declined.

Status
Not open for further replies.