Accepted Can I be un-perma-guardbanned on JB?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Quackers

Nov 29, 2017
1. TF2 Profile: Sgt. Quackers

2. Since I accidentally mass free-killed with a miss click. (Since I have a sensitive mouse.) I was temporarily banned from Wonderland servers for a week. This has caused a permanent guard ban.

3. I always see wardens not giving orders correctly and free killing innocent prisoners just because they were baiting and got hit. Another reason is because there aren't enough guards to protect against the prisoners. I see this a lot. Six guards versus twelve prisoners, then four v fourteen, and finally one v seventeen! I want to help with the shortage of guards and keep this prisoners in line! (This feels like an essay now, but that's good. I think...)

Eight

Incognito
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 15, 2017
STEAM_1:0:144782501 does this work?
Yes that works.

Ok I've shortened your guardban to 1000 minutes, as I believe that's what the length would've been if you had received the usual punishment for this offense. Keep in mind this is 1000 minutes spent alive in-game, so you still will have some playing to do before your guardban is removed. Anyway, we won't be as generous for future freekilling punishments, having a sensitive mouse won't be a continuous excuse.

Appeal accepted.

Status
Not open for further replies.