Invalid can i get some proof why i got banned

Status
Not open for further replies.

Megu1337

Apr 26, 2020
yes i got accused of those things but i haven't done anything out of the ordinary on that server and i have played there with friends that said they didn't see me do those things either, also have i gotten declined just because i got banned for this before? if so then the first time was exactly the same, i didn't do anything wrong and i just didn't care enough toappeal that one, but after a second time i'm a little fed up with this.

MissMaye

The Overseer
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 16, 2017
You were provided proof in your most recent appeal, and regardless of who saw it happen at the time, or not, it's evident you'd yet to learn from your past mistakes. You need to be more mindful of the words you say.

On top of this, you yourself are not owed any evidence. It can be provided, but it isn't a requirement. As it has previously been provided, your request has been retroactively been completed.

For future, understand that once you have a declined appeal, you may not appeal again for another month. You will wait out your punishment, unless your future appeal is accepted before this point.

Invalid.

Status
Not open for further replies.