Resolved Can I Use Twitch Name In Your Server?

Status
Not open for further replies.

WhiteSoup

Oct 22, 2020
Hey so, I just got into Wonderland Server this day, and was playing around VC'ing with others while streaming.
My name was Twitch.tv/notgonnashowit and some guy said, "Self Promotion".
I thought to myself "Self promotion? Wait you cant use Twitch name here?" and left.
Is it bannable?
Cause I basically use my Twitch name everywhere I go when I'm streaming but, Im still streaming your servers and letting people join your server.
Isn't it Mutualism? You get people I get people, reason why I'm writing this down instead of ignoring it because if I get one more ban,
That's It.
Permanent ban just by using my Twitch name to stream your servers.

If you are attempting to ban me however, I Apologize, I did not know I couldn't use Twitch names in your server.
I will never use Twitch name in your server ever again.

pybro for hire

Oct 9, 2021
england
In general rules, there is a rule which says that you can not advertise other community's, so you probably aren't allowed to link your twitch channel in your name.
Post automatically merged:

Wait you resolved it yourself, no wonder nobody has replied to this.

Eight

Incognito
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 15, 2017
Just having your Twitch link as your name is fine. It would become an issue if you were more obnoxiously advertising it, like posting ads in chat.

Any other questions you have?

Eight

Incognito
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 15, 2017
In the jail break servers is there a difference between the warden circular markers and the warden "here" markers that can be used as a trick order legally
This is what our rules say on this (ruling #2):

Here markers are a type of warden marker.
  • Here markers are always warden markers, but warden markers are not always here markers.
  • It's assumed when you are ordered to head to a warden marker that you are required to go to further markers until told otherwise.

In short, you can refer to both circular markers and here markers as warden markers, but you can also refer to them individually as circle/circular markers and here markers.

For future questions, please create a different thread, as to not sidetrack preexisting threads.

Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.