Resolved can warden deny lr for no reason?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zod

Jun 25, 2019
Someone won lr, chose freeday, but warden denied it cuz he found it boring. Is this allowed or not?
If it was allowed, then wouldnt this be considered favoritism? What if the red never won lr and he wanted freeday for the first time for himself, but the warden denies it for apparently no reason? How would this be considered fair?

Zod

Jun 25, 2019
LR denial is not allowed outside of LRs that break rules or LRs that force wardens to say something.
Thanks for the reply, I forgot his name but some warden did exactly what I described and I found that weird so I thought I would ask in here.
Edit: It was King Stanchez who denied someones freeday lr, but then gave another lr and forced the red to choose another lr

Eight

Incognito
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 15, 2017
Thanks for the reply, I forgot his name but some warden did exactly what I described and I found that weird so I thought I would ask in here.
Edit: It was King Stanchez who denied someones freeday lr, but then gave another lr and forced the red to choose another lr
Alright, well unless you have proof (e.g. a demo) of this user denying LR along with their Steam profile, there's nothing much that can be done.

Well someone told me Warden can deny LR
A lot of people spread false information about the rules in Jailbreak.

Reactions: Prxme and Olaves

Olaves

Amphetamine'd
Oct 27, 2017
London :D
Yes, as long as jailbreak existed, people always made up rules as the games went on.

haha like 2 days ago, I heard someone argue that "there are too many guards to do cell wars" and literally half the server agreed with him. I had to explain how that such a rule is nowhere to be found in the rule book and then basically gave the go-ahead for warden to do cell wars that round :D

Reactions: TheMinecraftPoke
Status
Not open for further replies.