CandyDoggo Ban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

CandyDoggo

Dec 6, 2019
1.) Include your ban profile link:

2.) Explain what happened / why you have been banned:
I have just gotten banned for "Duplicate Account." This is my only account that I have and I have been VIP+ for a little under a year now. Talking with staff on the Discord, they said their bot that finds accounts with the same IP are banned if the other is banned. They said that my brother's account was linked to mine. I theorized this might be because we share the same internet, thus, the same IP address of said internet. I believe it finds your IPv6 Address when it should find your IPv4 Address, which is the ip tailored for your PC. It's plausible.The IP of my computer is 10.0.0.125 if this helps, as it's my own computer's IP. I hope this bot that finds and catches alt accounts get's a little more fleshed out, as I've seen many ban appeals for "Duplicate Account" as well. I haven't checked the threads, though I'm sure a few of them could've actually been alt accounts. I hope this gets resolved soon.

3.) Tell us why we should unban you:
This is my only account, I've had this account for at least 6 years or so.

Eight

Incognito
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 15, 2017
Do you and your brother have microphones? The easiest way I could confirm that you two are separate people is through voice-chatting.

Being unresponsive will result in denial of your appeal.

Eight

Incognito
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 15, 2017
As long as you both have your respective Steam accounts linked to your Discord accounts, yes that would work. Just ping me in Report-to-Staff whenever you are both free and I'll see if I can come.

Status
Not open for further replies.