Castia's Anything Me Ask (Not Ask Me Anything ;p)

Castia

Tippy Taps
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Mar 7, 2020
Home Sweet Home.
what makes you wanna join the wonderland.tf staff team?
Honestly it's mostly about toxic people and rulebreakers ruining my friend's days,I never would've tried to apply if Abi and rolda never had motivated me though.

My turn!
I never understood the beauty of shitposting,could you explain it to me? :x
Post automatically merged:

You cute. : )))
Thanks c:

Now then,
What motivated you to get into football in the first place?

Nazz

Amphetamine'd
May 23, 2020
Honestly it's mostly about toxic people and rulebreakers ruining my friend's days,I never would've tried to apply if Abi and rolda never had motivated me though.

My turn!
I never understood the beauty of shitposting,could you explain it to me? :x
The Beauty of Shitposting Was beautiful and making the internet rise again and memes make the internet great again

Castia

Tippy Taps
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Mar 7, 2020
Home Sweet Home.
what are your hobbies other than videogames ?
I'd say drawing but I lost motivation for that about a year ago due to lacking of creativity,so,if sleep was considered a hobby,that would be it.

Right,
What about your hobbies then?

Why are you so hecking adorable
Haha...you must be blind,I'm nowhere near. ;x

Now,
Is there anything you'd do in particular to cope with your stresses in life? ;x

Redds

Brainrot
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jun 8, 2019
Pacifica
Now,
Is there anything you'd do in particular to cope with your stresses in life? ;x
how did you know. uhhh. So this is something my friends have told me when i ever feel sad. I just talk with them. I'm happy to have such good friends it just helps a lot. Or when i get called a tomboy or cute girl. The levels of dopamine I feel. I feel like a god.

Castia

Tippy Taps
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Mar 7, 2020
Home Sweet Home.
Is Abi relationship is joke one or serious?
I mean he's helped me alot to get to where I'm at right now,without him I don't think I would've even started meeting lolnutt and the gang,which would probably diminish my motivation to play tf2 anymore. And I probably wouldn't have applied for mod because I wont meet rolda without lolnutt. And I also owe it to him since he has helped me with my emotional problems for a fair bit and I could actually feel stable for once. So yea,we're still kind of friends,kind of partners but I'll definitely take a bullet for him.

You still haven't answered the question I asked you and here's another one!
What about you and hakai?

My Name Jeff
Thank you Jeff,very cool.

Now,
How is college like? I've never really gotten to experience it since I've yet to reach that age. :x