Certain Hats not visible.

Discussion in 'Help Desk' started by Gilgamesh, Aug 26, 2017.

1. Gilgamesh

Gilgamesh 【=◈︿◈=】 Member ★ ★ VIP ★

This issue isn't very important at all and feel free to ignore this completely, however I might as well post about it.
    Certain hats do not appear on the character model while on Wonderland.tf servers. One hat where I can confirm that this is the case is Le Party Phantom. This hat does is completely nonexistent in-game to anyone while equipped on a Wonderland server. This is likely caused by a bug with a plugin on the servers, i.e. the "Wearables" Plugin, however I cannot find any information about this plugin anywhere on Source Mod. This is more of a technical issue, and there is no guaranteed fix for a problem like this, nor is this issue very impactful on the overall experience on these servers. I can post more information if necessary, but I don't expect this thread to go very far toward finding a solution.

Anyways, thanks for your time.

2. Wizard Magizard

Wizard Magizard Honorary Member ★

Xyph disabled it for a reason. I forget what the reason is. But that's why it's not there.

3. Gilgamesh

Gilgamesh 【=◈︿◈=】 Member ★ ★ VIP ★

Good to know it isn't a bug at least. Thanks for the answers.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice