Chad Giveaway

Status
Not open for further replies.

UberCharge!!

A Wild Birb
Moderator ★
★ VIP ★
Time to hop on the obligatory giveaway train. Not many items will be up for grabs but I thought i'd do this just for fun. Items you can win along with requirements will be listed below.

Strange killstreak Force-a-Nature || "The "Boom Boom" Gun"
The Flapjack || painted Australium Gold
Strange Vampire Vanquisher
Strange Shovel || "shovel"

How to enter | The rules to enter are simple.
1.You cannot have any active bans on servers
2.You must have made at least 15+ forums posts.
3.Comment on this thread one good encounter/moment you've had with me.
4.Make sure you only reply to the thread ONCE. any further replies will not be counted and you may be eliminated from a chance at winning anything.

And that's pretty much it! 3 out of the 4 prizes listed above will be given to those chosen on a "Wheel of Names" spin. the last item remaining will be given to a user of my choice based on the response they gave to the thread. Oh and i should also mention this giveaway will end in one week from now. Good luck everyone!

Last edited:

Buns

not a nerd
★ VIP ★
You are best fwend cus you like Oneshot. Also we play a lot which is a lot of fun for me
Can't wait to get that force of nature back :katech:

Ms.Kris

Full Time La Jailbreak Mother.
★ VIP ★
sniper duel with you on 2fort was fun, then again its always fun playing with you.

Voodoo | JuJuYu

Still in college
★ VIP ★
Honorary Member ★
You're so bad at binweevils, like you think you can even step to me at connect mulch? KID! <3 Yeah pretty cool dude I guess.

Hoovy Co.

☺️
★ VIP ★
you threw me to the corner of the map, that was fun for like 2 seconds

Kyo

メンバー
Admin ★
I think we had fun doing stuff in discord like "collaborate warden tutorial", iso'ing each other and most of all, playing MVM and calling us nerd and trashtalk :katlul:

♥ Alex Starther❤️

GK player
★ VIP ★
we had fun in discord chat it gets even funny every moment Ubercharge <3

tenor.gif
My name is Alex starther
DM if you wish on discord

\\ A l e x S#9892 \\

Remiss

Honorary Member ★
I see you on discord a few times. Not that different from what a lot of others have said on here. Though I do remember maybe chatting with you in iso too, rather than just general chat.

AgentVictor30

Time to hop on the obligatory giveaway train. Not many items will be up for grabs but I thought i'd do this just for fun. Items you can win along with requirements will be listed below.

Strange killstreak Force-a-Nature || "The "Boom Boom" Gun"
The Flapjack || painted Australium Gold
Strange Vampire Vanquisher
Strange Shovel || "shovel"

How to enter | The rules to enter are simple.
1.You cannot have any active bans on servers
2.You must have made at least 15+ forums posts.
3.Comment on this thread one good encounter/moment you've had with me.
4.Make sure you only reply to the thread ONCE. any further replies will not be counted and you may be eliminated from a chance at winning anything.

And that's pretty much it! 3 out of the 4 prizes listed above will be given to those chosen on a "Wheel of Names" spin. the last item remaining will be given to a user of my choice based on the response they gave to the thread. Oh and i should also mention this giveaway will end in one week from now. Good luck everyone!
Never encountered u

The Orange Birb

Forum Extremist
Well at another giveaway (Post your favorite artist one), you upvoted/liked the post I made on there, so that is the only time I encountered you XD

Thanks for that upvote btw! :b1:

Status
Not open for further replies.