Chad Giveaway

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tonic

Reconnected
★ Donor ★
Nov 9, 2019
The Edge of the World
Time to hop on the obligatory giveaway train. Not many items will be up for grabs but I thought i'd do this just for fun. Items you can win along with requirements will be listed below.

Strange killstreak Force-a-Nature || "The "Boom Boom" Gun"
The Flapjack || painted Australium Gold
Strange Vampire Vanquisher
Strange Shovel || "shovel"

How to enter | The rules to enter are simple.
1.You cannot have any active bans on servers
2.You must have made at least 15+ forums posts.
3.Comment on this thread one good encounter/moment you've had with me.
4.Make sure you only reply to the thread ONCE. any further replies will not be counted and you may be eliminated from a chance at winning anything.

And that's pretty much it! 3 out of the 4 prizes listed above will be given to those chosen on a "Wheel of Names" spin. the last item remaining will be given to a user of my choice based on the response they gave to the thread. Oh and i should also mention this giveaway will end in one week from now. Good luck everyone!

Last edited:

Kyo

メンバー
Honorary Member ★
Jan 18, 2020
I think we had fun doing stuff in discord like "collaborate warden tutorial", iso'ing each other and most of all, playing MVM and calling us nerd and trashtalk :katlul:

Remiss

Mr Society
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 15, 2017
U.S
I see you on discord a few times. Not that different from what a lot of others have said on here. Though I do remember maybe chatting with you in iso too, rather than just general chat.

AgentVictor30

Oct 13, 2019
Time to hop on the obligatory giveaway train. Not many items will be up for grabs but I thought i'd do this just for fun. Items you can win along with requirements will be listed below.

Strange killstreak Force-a-Nature || "The "Boom Boom" Gun"
The Flapjack || painted Australium Gold
Strange Vampire Vanquisher
Strange Shovel || "shovel"

How to enter | The rules to enter are simple.
1.You cannot have any active bans on servers
2.You must have made at least 15+ forums posts.
3.Comment on this thread one good encounter/moment you've had with me.
4.Make sure you only reply to the thread ONCE. any further replies will not be counted and you may be eliminated from a chance at winning anything.

And that's pretty much it! 3 out of the 4 prizes listed above will be given to those chosen on a "Wheel of Names" spin. the last item remaining will be given to a user of my choice based on the response they gave to the thread. Oh and i should also mention this giveaway will end in one week from now. Good luck everyone!
Never encountered u

Status
Not open for further replies.