Resolved Chat History

Status
Not open for further replies.

Noob of Noobs

Aug 29, 2018
California, United States
Recently about a week and a half ago there has been a bit of a controversy regarding what one of my friends has said in a server but he was playing while intoxicated and according to him he has trouble remembering what he had said and another person had been framing him for something wrong he had said which lead to problems and ended friendships. With a mix up of stories and witnesses, we don't know 100% of the story and I was wondering if any common member of the wonderland community is able to access to chat history. This is important to clear up his story and his name.

Btw this is his steam profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198194348191/

Hypernova

the one with many names
★ Donor ★
Jun 25, 2019
???
Recently about a week and a half ago there has been a bit of a controversy regarding what one of my friends has said in a server but he was playing while intoxicated and according to him he has trouble remembering what he had said and another person had been framing him for something wrong he had said which lead to problems and ended friendships. With a mix up of stories and witnesses, we don't know 100% of the story and I was wondering if any common member of the wonderland community is able to access to chat history. This is important to clear up his story and his name.

Btw this is his steam profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198194348191/
i believe staff has access to the chat logs

Eight

Incognito
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 15, 2017
OK so I banned GutsyHealer9 for "Extremely graphic language. Death threat towards another." This ban was not influenced by anyone, we never consider witnesses as staff only punish if we can confirm the rule-breaking (be it us observing it or being provided sufficient evidence).

I am willing to provide him/her the chat-logs resulting in the ban, although I will need him/her to contact me him/herself, as chat-logs are confidential information only accessible to staff.

Noob of Noobs

Aug 29, 2018
California, United States
i believe staff has access to the chat logs
Yes I'm aware of that but I wanted to know if I can be shown his chat history because it is important.
Post automatically merged:

OK so I banned GutsyHealer9 for "Extremely graphic language. Death threat towards another." This ban was not influenced by anyone, we never consider witnesses as staff only punish if we can confirm the rule-breaking (be it us observing it or being provided sufficient evidence).

I am willing to provide him/her the chat-logs resulting in the ban, although I will need him/her to contact me him/herself, as chat-logs are confidential information only accessible to staff.
I'm aware of the ban, but the controversy happened regarding something he said days after.

Status
Not open for further replies.