Invalid Cheater abuse

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tinkinator

Trade Unionist Civilian
★ Donor ★
Nov 23, 2019
United Kingdom
A user, at the time atleast was named just "egg", I reported him for stalling on one of the deathrun servers while on dr_lazytown_v1fix but I had also noticed he also had godmode and invisibility without privelages, so he is either some kind of exploiter or cheater.

He was stalling the round by dancing in spawn and changing taunts occasionally, he was immune to the spawn kill system and the motivator. This went on for a few minutes.

I was able to get him to stop by asking fairly and pointing out it is against the rules, but he shortly left after suiciding.

Anyway, I'm concerned about this person and I'm hoping that user can be sorted out in sensible fashion.

I can't give more details beyond that, I'm sure you can check the logs.

Thanks

Scorch

Overlord
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Dec 24, 2018
Winterfell
Without the SteamID/Steam Profile of the person in question, we can't really do anything. You also need to provide some evidence of him breaking rules as just by going off of logs we won't be able to determine whether he is legible for punishment or not. I'll leave this open for 24 hours so that you can provide those 2 things but if neither can be produced I will be closing this.

Status
Not open for further replies.