Childhood memories you remember

Captain Glenavon

Moderator ★
Mapper
May 27, 2020
France
I often find myself reminiscing about my childhood memories. Toys, songs, images, everything. What's a childhood memory that has stuck in your mind all the way to today?
Mine would be my 5 year old self in 2001-2002 watching my friend's big brother playing Kindgom Hearts on his brand new PS2 and being mesmerized by it, I had no idea what I was looking at, but it's something I've somehow never forgotten.:katnaisu:

floot_guy

floot_guy
★ Donor ★
Dec 9, 2017
floot_guy
There are many things that I can vaguely remember from my childhood but for me, moments with my family were the most precious ones.
I remember when my sisters and I used to play on the streets with all of our cousins and neighbors. These were the golden times, to see everyone reunite, play and eat together, play hide and seek, hopscotch, rope skipping, UNO, football and we would ride my neighbor's skateboard, roller skates and scooter etc.. This would often be during new year, mothers' day or siblings day (Indian Festival aka Raksha Bandhan). There were times when we would craft decorations during school holidays for Christmas. We would all get creative, make a ton of mess and get shouted at.

Now, everyone is busy with their own lives. Most of my cousins got married or got settled abroad. We rarely see each other and the last time we were reunited was at a wedding. Net everyone was there tho. Some had difficulties to come, some didn't even try and 2 of my cousins are no more (out of 21).

:goodsmile: