Cities: Skylines Giveaway

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jan

★ Donor ★
May 31, 2022
So I got a spare steam key for Cities: Skylines which I decided to give to someone on here.

Only few requirements are:
  • You can only enter if you DO NOT own the game yet.
  • Respond to this post with something random or a joke is most appreciated so you can make me and the other laugh for a better time!
I'll pick the winner via the random.org site.
That's it! I'll be rolling for a winner on Sunday night or Monday morning CET. It all depends on when I'll be getting on then.

Good luck and I hope you have a blast of a day ahead of you!

Reactions: Xypher

ParaFlaX

Head-Admin ★★★
★ Donor ★
May 31, 2018
Norway
exotic mosquito looking ass, intelligent firefly headass, u dressed here with the roses all red, violets all blue, my booty stank how about u fatpants on
gangbanging christian headass boy

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Jan

Lux

Celebrity
Feb 26, 2021
a land far, far away
A frog is any member of a diverse and largely carnivorous group of short-bodied, tailless amphibians composing the order Anura. The oldest fossil "proto-frog" Triadobatrachus is known from the Early Triassic of Madagascar, but molecular clock dating suggests their split from other amphibians may extend further back to the Permian, 265 million years ago. Frogs are widely distributed, ranging from the tropics to subarctic regions, but the greatest concentration of species diversity is in tropical rainforest. Frogs account for around 88% of extant amphibian species. They are also one of the five most diverse vertebrate orders. Warty frog species tend to be called toads, but the distinction between frogs and toads is informal, not from taxonomy or evolutionary history. An adult frog has a stout body, protruding eyes, anteriorly-attached tongue, limbs folded underneath, and no tail. Frogs have glandular skin, with secretions ranging from distasteful to toxic.

• Not Like This

boneless.

Jun 5, 2022
The Hog Rider (person) is a bare-chested dark-skinned man holding a hammer. He has a Mohawk, wears a brown leather loincloth, a red belt, and a pair of leather sandals, as well as two large golden wristbands and a gold earring.

Jan

★ Donor ★
May 31, 2022
And the giveaway is coming to a close! I literally just got back home a few min ago while writing this.
To avoid confusion about numbering, I just went with the post numbers (If I rolled a number 1 I'd obviously reroll since that's me, but you get what I mean).

And the winner is... *insert drumroll here*...
Brave FpAhLrxAD7

Number 4, which is @Lux !
Congrats! Send me a message here on the forums and I'll send you your steam key! (You've got 24 hours so there's no rush).

Thank you everyone for participating in the giveaway. I'll try and make more in the future!
Post automatically merged:

Honorable mentions that made me laugh the most: (Ignore my humor)

exotic mosquito looking ass, intelligent firefly headass, u dressed here with the roses all red, violets all blue, my booty stank how about u fatpants on
gangbanging christian headass boy

I saved this image btw thank you very much

Last edited:
Reactions: Some Dumbass
Status
Not open for further replies.