Classes to keep an eye out as a GUARD Tip #2 (Poster/Art)

tizzly

a idiot sandwich
★ Donor ★
Jul 7, 2018
Seattle, Washington
Tip2

This is the second tip i've made for guards only this time. Leave me a feedback if you want more tips like this because these take me hours of brainstorming those types of ideas and re-making into reality.

You are allowed to use my poster as a Spray or anywhere else.

Last edited:

Malzahar

May 3, 2018
I disagree Heavy is one of the best rebel classes in jb with his lethal taunt. One heavy can literally kill half of the guards by just saying in a crowd and lethal taunt with robot and Soli with whip is pretty broken af. And no one plays demo and demo is pretty bad so he should be in the rarely rebel.

Vladdleco

Forum Extremist
Jul 2, 2018
France (Baguette Land)
I mean Quick fix medic is really in my point of view. I can get to 60-99% uber even before cells doors open which is really op. Then if you a capable medic, you can kill 2 or 3 blus or even focus the warden if he is a spy or a sniper. So for me medic is one of the best class to rebel as well as the best class to get lr with out rebeling with your regen.

Reactions: Ruby

StarOfSouls

Wired
★ Donor ★
Aug 5, 2018
Demoman is good with the scotsman skullcutter, but not good enough to ever actually use it. Picking demoman just for this melee is a mistake. The pyro is faster, has the same hp, and the backscratcher does more damage. Essentially making the demonman useless.