Client Disconnect

JunkJaw

Mar 14, 2022
Whenever I try to join a wonderland server, it gives me a client disconnect after a minute of being in it.
I have been able to join in the past, and I can still join other community servers.
If anyone knows what could be causing this, that would help a lot.

Vince

Northern
★ Donor ★
Mar 13, 2020
Denmark
  • Maybe try to reinstall your game, or reboot your internet router. Also if u have any mods there might be bugged, or configs that could potentially be interfering with the launch of the game. It could also just be because you are banned, on wonderland. You can ask the staff on the helpdesk on the discord server, if that doesn't help, I tried my best, hope you get this fixed :) I see that you are new here. ~

Welcome to the forums, I hope you enjoy your stay, if there is anything I can help with just ask me.

• Discord: Vince#3830

Last edited:

Xypher

Owner ★★★
Jul 11, 2017
the clouds
Whenever I try to join a wonderland server, it gives me a client disconnect after a minute of being in it.
I have been able to join in the past, and I can still join other community servers.
If anyone knows what could be causing this, that would help a lot.
Let me know through Discord or Steam when you try to connect, so I can see the reason you get disconnected from console.