Invalid Com banned for false racism

Status
Not open for further replies.

Darnyx

Jul 13, 2019
1.) Include your ban profile link:

2.) Explain what happened / why you have been banned:
All I remember is that I was playing jailbreak when someone had said something about a character I knew about, and then I had replied "He is probably indian" since the character actually is. Then I log on today and now I am gagged/com banned

3.) Tell us why we should unban you:
What I had said, wasnt meant to hurt anyone in any possible way. It also wasnt directed to anyone on the server. If anyone was hurt by what I said I'm really sorry for the comment and hope they understand. I never get banned on tf2 so this is new to me but I know to watch what I say from now on.

Reactions: Olaves

Darnyx

Jul 13, 2019
You were silenced by @Pootiscow for making a racist joke, aka. what you stated. Can you clarify what you mean? What character do you claim to have been referring to?
When I had said "He is probably indian" I was referring to the demoman, which instead I should have said he was "Native American" since I had soon found out he wasnt indian. Either way I didnt mean it in any harm to any others

Eight

Incognito
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 15, 2017
I honestly find your excuse kind of confusing if not unbelievable, and this is shared with the mod who punished you. But maybe I can slightly give a benefit of the doubt that you're right. Whatever the case, the silence has expired, so no need to continue the conversation. Be more careful about your language in-game.

Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.