Come on, Can't you give me a second last chance?

Status
Not open for further replies.

SuperGuard

British Quality Gentleman
Honorary Member ★
Jul 16, 2017
United Kingdom
This was already denied in your appeal. Despite how much you claim to love the community, deciding to use hacks because other people were using them (who of course were also in the wrong) was a seriously bad decision even if you were mad. There are warnings in the server chat as well as the rules themselves advising people not to use hacks or face major consequences and you failed to obey them.

Last edited:
Dec 30, 2017
This was already denied in your appeal. Despite how much you claim to love the community, deciding to use hacks because other people were using them (who of course were also in the wrong) was a seriously bad decision even if you were mad. There are warnings in the server chat as well as the rules themselves advising people not to use hacks or face major consequences and you failed to obey them.
Pplease.... Ccant Ii just hhave a llast chance? :(((( you dont know how active i was on that.. one of best servers ever

Spixy

★ Donor ★
Jul 15, 2017
Denmark
You cannot be for real man. If you played on the servers a lot like you claim, you would know from the start what would happen. This won't happen just on Wonderland, but on every single server in the whole game. Being mad isn't a justifiable cause for your actions, you don't see people go out and steal a car or whatever and then gets away with it by saying "oh I was just mad". They get locked up, and the same will happen here. There are no second chances, which you would already have known, and you have to face the consequences.

Eight

Incognito
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 15, 2017
No, you chose to use hacks and then lie about them instead of just first coming clean and apologizing. It's way too late now and you'll just have to deal with the consequences of your actions.

Status
Not open for further replies.