Comedy week - 1 out of 25 events

Vibeprounder999

May 6, 2020
Hello guys ur probably bored that why i came up with this

Comedy club u have until 25 of may 2020 7pm UK time to come up with a good JOKE it could be mems and videos the winner will get a secret prize if i tell u then ur going to WANT it bad so try to win

Here the system for every Joke u post i will Rate u must get 20 points to win

How to win: u must get 20 points first

Or u must have the most amount of points when the time runs Out

how do u get disqualified

By posting more then 3 jokes u get auto Dis

by delete ting a joke u get auto dis

The joke must not offend anybody in real Life

IT cant be a racist joke if it is ur Disqualified for the rest of MY events

Good luck have fun make it quick enjoy this event

Buns

-
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jan 5, 2020
Socks has a point. This entire "Comedy Club" thing you have is just you judging us on our jokes and since this is basically club glod, I am not really a fan of this since you are the only one that is voting, which is pretty biased. Giving votes like -3/20 is not cool since it is basically saying "Your kicked out of the game for your bad joke". No one likes that man. You really have to consider the jokes that we give you, since these games are supposed to be fun. Along with that, you described this game in a very bad way with many grammar mistakes, making it hard to understand.

What I am saying is, you got to keep this game understandable, fair and enjoyable for others. You have to put some more thought and effort into these games to make them likeable for other people. Having yourself vote only is not much fun, along with the harsh comments you added. Maybe if we did a game that has everyone vote on the funniest joke and that person with the most votes wins, that would be a lot more fun. But right now, this game can use some improving.