coming out

kirino

:/
★ Donor ★
Feb 22, 2020
Mars
I’ve had this in the back of my head for some time, and I think i’m ready to post this now.

Yes, ’m now transgender female, and pan-romantic. Long story short, I was very slowly transitioning about a month ago, which caused me to get more and more stressed out, after a while I decided to open up to two of my best friends, who’ve helped me out a ton with transitioning, and I can't thank them enough. I know a lot of you definitely did not expect me to do this, but I’ve always felt uncomfortable being called a boy, and I hope you all can accept my new self.

Tronger

Commander in stupid
★ Donor ★
Sep 29, 2019
The Badlands
Rise and shine, Ms phys - rise and... shine. Not that I wish... to imply that you have been sleeping on... the job. No one is more deserving of a rest, and all the effort in the world would have gone to waste until... well... let's just say your hour has... come again. The right man in the wrong place can make all the difference in the world. So, wake up, ms phys ... wake up and... smell the ashes.

• Love
Reactions: kirino

Kyo

メンバー
Honorary Member ★
Jan 18, 2020
As for now, I will try my best to call your pronounciation She/Her since I kept calling you he/him. I'm happy that you came out as a trans person. Nothing's gonna change from me and I am going to support your decision.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: kirino

Tronger

Commander in stupid
★ Donor ★
Sep 29, 2019
The Badlands
Doctor Phys...
I realize this moment may not be the most convenient for a heart-to-heart, but I had to wait until your... Friends, eh? Were otherwise occupied.
There was a time they cared nothing for miss Vance, when their only experience of humanity was a crow-- bar, coming at them down a steel corridor.
When I plucked her from Black Mesa, I acted in the face of objections, that she was a mere child, and of no practical use to anyone. I have since learned to ignore such naysayers, when... Quelling them, hm? Was out of the question.
Still, I am not one to squander my investments, and I remain confident that she was worth far more than the initial... Appraisal. That's why I must now extract from you some small repayment owed for your own survival.
See her safely to White Forest, Dr. Phys. I wish I could do more than keep an eye on you, but I have agreed to abide by certain... Restrictions, hm?
Now, listen carefully my dear. When you see your... Father... Relay these words.
Prepare for unforceen consequences.

• Haha
Reactions: Some Dumbass

Niki

Actually a demon
Senior Admin ★★
Records Manager ★
★ Donor ★
Jun 26, 2019
Czech Republic
Every one making these coming out threds and then there was me, just one message on my profile :). Im still proud of you and support you in any way I can.

Last edited: