Comm apeal / admin abuse

Status
Not open for further replies.

spy tf2

Jun 23, 2020
Hi, i have been playing on one of your death run servers for a while, and i have been having a good time. but this is getting out of hand. so a few days ago, an admin appeared on the server and started messing around with us, doing things like "(player name ) mode. you know what this means" with admin chat. and i was given a mic spam warning for say to much spy conga lines. i was ok with this and was muted for the next round. then around 2 days later, the same admin (witch i found out is named malfunction) joins. and gives me a warning and a fellow friend. and then, the map switches and we are both muted. now today. he joins again, im not even useing my mic at this point. and with no warning i was muted. i have no pictures or video prove but my comm banns are still in the banns on this website. i hope something can be done about.

TLDR: was muted 3 times and one time i was muted for nothing.

Redds

Brainrot
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jun 8, 2019
Pacifica
If you are going to appeal appeal, please don't spend time telling us, who it is, and why this has happened. In all honesty, even though I barely Know Malfunction, I know enough to know that he or any other admin won't mute for no reason. If you are thinking "still this is unjust", appeal it. This thread just shows to me that its a bit petty and that you name dropped you want a mob to go after him. I won't be responding after this as it will commence arguments, and we don't need that.

Reactions: Deleted member 8006
D

Deleted member 8006

@spy tf2
Use THIS format:

Appeal here:

Reactions: Redds
Status
Not open for further replies.