Declined Comm ban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crow

Nov 14, 2019
I recently got back on to tf2 after several months and decided to go to wl jailbreak LA. A few minutes ago I got comm banned for 1 week for previous offenses when its my second day back on Wonderland jailbreak after 2 or 3 months. Im confused on what I did or would like an example of what i did and would like to be unbanned. My steam id is

STEAM_0:1:445826903 Thank you!

Eight

Incognito
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 15, 2017
I joined LA Jailbreak upon a Calladmin and saw you, among many others, causing general chaos on the server. For you specifically, you were gagged for player disrespect, although I also believe I heard you mic-spam and say something racist over mic.
UTMH69Z.png

q6Iscda.png

VJWboIv.png
Given you have many previous communication bans, I decided to give you a week gag and warn the next one is permanent.

Crow

Nov 14, 2019
I dont remember mic spamming however the reason i was saying what i did was because i was getting irritated and eventually decided to leave before I did anything else. I also dont remember saying anything racist.
Post automatically merged:

Actually I give up. I come back to the server to have fun with old friends and be entertained over this corona shit. I give up. I just got a ban for 3 fucking days for racism after my gag. Whats the point of a gag and a ban. Im done, I tried.

Eight

Incognito
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 15, 2017
also believe I heard you mic-spam and say something racist over mic.
I also dont remember saying anything racist.
After reviewing a demo I recorded, I can confirm you said over mic, "Then you're just a ni-" and "Whip me like one of your black people". Both of these would be in violation of our rules against racism and so you received a three-day ban. Given that and your many previous offenses, I see no reason compelling me to give you another chance. While I understand if you were irritated or just having fun, that does not excuse you from the rules.

Appeal declined.

Status
Not open for further replies.