Resolved complaint

Status
Not open for further replies.

kolmisolmio

Aug 12, 2020
hi wonderland seem to have lack of moderators online atleast when i play
i was playing with same obvious cheater today and yesterday, when did !calladmin nothing happens
informing here that the internet janitors are not doing their thing and answering calls

Jasmine

The Almighty Raisin
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jun 5, 2019
Ireland
Hi there, I'm sorry to hear that your call was left unanswered.

We have over 150 servers and constantly get calls from the in-game /call feature and in our discord- with the amount of staff we have and the timezone distribution between the staff we have, it's very hard to answer every call.

That being said, we do have the report section on the forums that is used when calls go unanswered, this way we do as many reports as possible, if you have evidence of a rule-breaker, you can head over there, provide their steam profile and your evidence and we will see what can be done.
This is not a high priority form of reporting - using it as a main source of reporting gives us way more work than we need. Use it when the user leaves or the call has not been answered for some time.

On a side note, we do not appreciate being called "internet janitors", we are volunteers, we are not paid to do this. I think insulting us like this is not a fair thing to do when we dedicate some of our free time dealing with lots of reports - but still get lots of hate for it in return. It just doesn't seem fair to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.